Results 1 to 4 of 4
Thread: [Patch] Custom Class Template
07-03-11, 11:23 PM #1
[Patch] Custom Class Template
Register to remove this adThis is for ArcEmu.
Well I've had nothing to do recently so I decided to make a custom class system and this is the result.
The custom class systems supports:
- Display Overriding (meaning you can't go to your original race display)
- Full Class Overriding (Meaning you can not talent, you have no class spells ect)
- Custom Armor Proficiencies (Like having a totem on a mage)
- Learning new spells and more.
Please remember this is just a template to be built on, so if you do build on it please remember credits.
Instructions for use:
- Extract the patch file.
- Navigate to your ArcEmu-world folder.
- Right click the folder.
- Go to tortoise svn and hit apply patch.
- Edit the code it added to your own will.
- Apply customclass.sql to your character database.
Credits for making it : TerrorBlade
› See More: [Patch] Custom Class Template
04-08-11, 05:43 AM #2
11-08-11, 06:56 AM #3
27-11-16, 11:23 AM #4
Register to remove this ad
The links are gone