PDA

View Full Version : What happend to the custom repacks

Boxxy
20-01-09, 09:31 PM
Or frankly creativity at all, everyday i got to all these emulation websites and see nothing but blizzlike leeched repacks and leeched content shure there are some custom scripts but what happend to things like funservers with obstical courses and puzzles and just playing fun stuff!!

runiker
20-01-09, 10:16 PM
I have to agree the custom has went downhill. i blame wotlk for sure but i think any good server site should have a 3.x wotlk and a 3.x custom bc

Knaur
21-01-09, 09:55 AM
hehe dont worry. im still working on funserver databases as always ;)

actually im working on 2 ones

1: NE 6.0 Wotlk that is he popular NE 5.0 + wotlk content and some other new stuff by us ofcourse. Players starts inside the cube under GM Island and can choose 2 playways. Either start as lvl 20 and lvl up in Azshara Crater, or as lvl 70 and lvl up in Northrend.

2: NE 100% Custom Db
Now this is my new favorite project.
* whole db cleaned for spawns and quests
* All players starts as lvl 55 at ebon hold (unique ebon hold for ally and horde)
* Northrend is being 100% custommade by me with lvl 55 - 80 lvl areas.
* All mobs and quests are made by us and everything is lua scripted, even trash.
* superb new event systems that includes instances, climbing, jumpings and heavy boss fights with cool spells an effects (using Azeroth for these)
* xtreme Huge Maze event also luascripted with rewards and so on
* All items will be gainable through quests or our custom instances in Northrend or in events
* All our custommade items has icons, no red "?" items at all.

This will be the most unique database ever made.
But this project will not be finished for a while yet,
i have alot of work yet.

The NE 6.0 however will not be released before i get
a more complete and final wotlk content. But its playable all up to lvl 80 atm.
but im planning up to lvl 100

runiker
21-01-09, 12:01 PM
sounds good knuar thought we lost you for a while there.

Boxxy
23-01-09, 11:17 PM
Im bringing back my world in flames db series but thats all im going to say for now.

runiker
24-01-09, 01:06 AM
Well if anyone needs a lua scripter would love to help out so im not so out of touch when i get my computer back that has wow in it.