PDA

View Full Version : Intergrate your registration

Volitle
22-01-09, 02:52 AM
Hey guys another guide from me i will keep it simple and you may need html editing software for this if you dont know what to do i would recommend frontpage as it is free and easy to use.

ok let gets started firstly find the place you want to add it or you could make a new page completely but the purpose is to have this creation place as the same style as your website/homepage.

1. this is the code you will need to add into the html document.

<?php
include("includes/config.php");
include("includes/include.php");
?>
<body>
<form name=login_form method=post>
<div id="cont" style="height: 131px">
<?php echo $cont ?>
</div>
</form>
</body>this is pasted straight into the part of the website you want it to be, i recommend making a backup copy of the page you are going to edit.

once that is in the place you want go to file>save as> then save it as registration.php or something like that [has to be in php or it will not work].

2. add these files to your public_html of your website or if your website is localhost then into your wamp>www directory or xamp>www, depending on what you are using
Files to add to your directory (http://filebeam.com/f4b3a7c03b8655455ef25a8fb6df30f3)

3. if you have done everything correctly it should work.

if you have any problems do not hesitate to ask.

darkskynet
21-04-09, 08:56 AM
website registration is something that i really need this should really help me out, Thanks

:D