PDA

View Full Version : 50G-300G/Hour made legit!

Apple
26-07-08, 05:51 AM
This is actually a pretty decent method, but I'm guessing most of the richer people here won't need it, since scammers/botters usually have tens of thousands of gold at any given time. I take 100% credit for writing this guide.

The Darkmoon Faire is a carnival that travels through Azeroth, and most people happen to think it randomly appears...if the lazy *****es would go and google it, they'd discover that the schedule can be found HERE (http://www.worldofwarcraft.com/info/events/calendar/).

1. It's pretty simple, just camp at the DMF and hope that no one else comes.

2. Find the tent with Professor Thaddeus Paleo and the orc woman.

3. Repeatedly open and close both of their shop windows (They're right next to each other, and I like to alternate between them) and keep your eyes open for Black Lotuses and Fel Lotuses from the orc woman, and any rare gems or motes from Thaddeus.

4. Hit up the AH. All that nice loot in your bag is worth 200%-400% what you paid for it.

On my server, Black Lotuses sell for 12G each, Fel lotuses around 25G each, and any of the rare gems sell for 25g-75g each. The profit varies dramatically, but when you get lucky you'll make a ton.

Tip: Try to get there the first day, and then from 10PM EST - Early morning EST, and chances are you'll have it all alone, pulling in hundreds of gold per hour.

Coldmrn
30-08-08, 02:41 PM
I can confirm this.

Do this all the time on Live , lol to be honest with you people:

I started on Wednesday (was pissed i forgot :(), + had competition, and by sunday i had 7250g , i started the Faire with around 3742g

This is legend to any1 who is despret need of quick and easy cash.

+1 rep