PDA

View Full Version : Cheat Engine Rev 5.5

Nika
05-02-09, 09:37 PM
There's a new version of CE, be carefull, is detected by Warden!!, i recomand you to search for an UndetectableCheatEngine (google) (don't pm me about it cuz i don't have UCE!)

About Cheat Engine

Cheat Engine is an open source tool designed to give you the upper hand in games, but also contains other usefull tools to help debugging games and even normal applications.

It comes with a memory scanner to quickly scan for variables used within a game and allow you to change them, but it also comes with a debugger, disassembler, assembler, speedhack, trainer maker, direct 3D manipulation tools, system inspection tools and more.

For new users it is recommended to go through the tutorial(The one that comes with Cheat Engine, you can find it in your programs list after installing) and at least reach step 5 for basic understanding of the usage of Cheat Engine

If you need help on Cheat Engine , you can always contact me at [email protected] , msn supported as well(don't ask about online games, I don't know anything about that)
Or on irc: server: irc.p2p-irc.net channel: #cef

Local Cheat Engine WIKI

Note that since cheat engine is open source, everyone is welcome to contribute to the project. Contact [email protected] for more information about helping.

DOWNLOAD: RapidShare: Easy Filehosting (http://rapidshare.com/files/188818445/CheatEngine55.exe)