PDA

View Full Version : GM Website Tools V1.2

Nika
07-02-09, 08:03 PM
M Website Tools ||RELEASED|| V1.2 Hi, I'm Ahorner. I'm not well known around here but I am a web scripter for several different servers. I do PHP, HTML, CSS, a little JS and some VB for now. What I made here are several website tools for Gms and Admins to use for their servers. Just a couple things here, I will not help you get your server running, and I will not reply to things such as "willz JOO halp meh cuz i dunt kno where da configeration filez is hur hur". So on to this. It is ready to download and I won't set it up for you but it is pretty user friendly.

Included in my tools are:

● A Logon form (for Gms and Admins only)

● A Ban/Mute/Unban/Unmute tool (doesn't let Gms or Admins ban/mute each other)

● A Ticket Reader with a delete function

● A mail tool to mail any character any mail (no items or gold YET)

● An item checker (very useful for admins, shows item name, id, display id, prices, damage, and armor.)

● An online players page that lists the character name, account name, guid, status (player, gm, or admin), level and gold, with a button you can click for lots more information about that character/account.

The website also features a nice background with a custom made navigation bar on the top of each page. Check it out at

http://a-horner.com/tools
Username: Ahorner , Password: Ahorner

Please leave all suggestions here about what I should change or add.

●●●●●●DOWNLOAD
Download My GM Tools!
http://a-horner.com/tools.rar

Just put in a directory somewhere and edit config.php to match your server.

If you want to talk to me about this or ask my a question about it, you can post here and/or msg me on MSN at [email protected] .

Blog: Ahorner: PHP Guru (http://a-horner.com/blog)
Forums: Ahorner's Forums - Index page (http://a-horner.com/forums)

README:

These GM Tools by Ahorner are free to use and distribute as long as they contain this readme file. If you have any questions besides setup, contact me (Ahorner) on MSN at the username [email protected]. Tell everyone about these tools. They are great! Just let them know that I (Ahorner) Created them.

SETUP

Just edit the config.php file to match your server setup. Works with all GM and Admin accounts.

CHANGELOG

Version 1.0

Initial release

Version 1.1

Fixed navbar, various bugs

Version 1.2 (newest)

Fixed major bug where normal player could access some things
and added feature that shows more info when sending mail.

http://img295.imageshack.us/img295/4479/toolslx7.jpg

Dr. Emu
08-02-09, 09:46 AM
Awesome! Thanks Nika! will +rep when i can, need to spread some:D

Nika
08-02-09, 10:05 AM
Okay lol Np :p

Apple
08-02-09, 10:07 AM
he just shared it , it is not his work :) , anyway thanks for sharing

Nika
08-02-09, 10:36 AM
I'm thinking about recreating the look for it :p

Flake
13-02-09, 05:19 AM
u should match it one of your other released websites make it same theme

enegue
13-02-09, 09:07 AM
MSoul, Nika is a "she" not a "he"!!! And you forgot credits I think, Nika?

Blindguard
13-02-09, 11:21 AM
Hi, I'm Ahorner

Kinda give the credits to "Ahorner" who that now is, please give links! And big-texted credits :P

Avidgamer
14-02-09, 07:44 AM
MSoul, Nika is a "she" not a "he"!!! And you forgot credits I think, Nika?

Nika is a guy, enegue. And another post thats not yours? Come on.. this is just stupid and annoying.

Nika
14-02-09, 07:45 PM
Um, read the date lol: 02-07-2009, 09:03 PM Way before you asked me to stop sharing from other sites.

Stevenozzy
22-05-10, 06:55 PM
I know this thread is old, but still...
I believe the original post was made over at AC-Web, so if you could give credits to Ahorner of AC-Web for creating this, that would be great. Additionally, I believe he's thinking about making updates to the tool, so keep posted.

MikExV™
22-05-10, 07:55 PM
I think you may be right, but please edit your self out with ***-*** posting links to that site is considered advertising.

Stevenozzy
22-05-10, 08:28 PM
I think you may be right, but please edit your self out with ***-*** posting links to that site is considered advertising.
What? I haven't posted a link to anything, what are you talking about?

MikExV™
22-05-10, 09:21 PM
Never mind, I ment becuse thats still considered advertising, your saying other forums sites. Thats like going on a server and saying i'm going to another one and saying the other one's name.

Stevenozzy
23-05-10, 12:28 AM
Never mind, I ment becuse thats still considered advertising, your saying other forums sites. Thats like going on a server and saying i'm going to another one and saying the other one's name.
Well I'm not blatantly telling people go to their website, and I'm not posting any links, so it truly isn't much of a problem. But indeed, the original creator of this posted the tool over there, and I do believe it would be suitable to at least display credits, so if someone were to search Google for the creator's name they could have some hint of where to find the original post.

kennethsia
01-06-10, 02:42 PM
download isnt working

deathbringer159
26-10-10, 01:37 PM
thanks

BlackTukTuk
25-09-13, 10:04 AM
links dead

Apple
25-09-13, 10:49 AM
topic is too old : 08-02-09, 07:03 AM