PDA

View Full Version : Special User Groups

Avidgamer
10-02-09, 06:25 AM
Hello,

I've heard quite alot of people complain about the requirments for 80 rep to gain access to the Emulator Expert Group - There are people who are in it and do not have 80 rep, which is severly annoying some of our Members who have the experience.

Either ONLY let in people with 80 rep, no exceptions, or lower it down to 50!

I've had quite a few complains, and to be honest, I'm sick of having to say "Yeah, sorry, you need 80 rep to gain access" and they always reply with "There is people in it with less than 80 rep!"

So, please sort this out.

Fictio[n]
10-02-09, 06:31 AM
Is it possible to create new groups as normal member?

Dr. Emu
10-02-09, 06:32 AM
Yes, i had many complains about that to, i spoke to mysterious soul and please respect that ONLY contributors can join, and they got 80+ rep. Now stop PMing me about this to, i also get alots of complains about that i only got 50+ rep, but please i am a super moderator, i am higher than the contributor group. So please stop PMing me about this, please read the emulation expert group requirements.

NOW , please do not PM anyone of the staff about the emulation group experts requirements, questions and answers goes to the official thread! ONLY!

EDIT: Thread moved to the emulation discussion section.

Avidgamer
10-02-09, 06:33 AM
Well, you dont have 80 rep. And thats one of the Requirments... jesus

Zaronz
11-02-09, 03:19 PM
As this site is pretty new and it's not that easy to get rep here as it is on ******* and those due to population, it would be a good idea to have it temporarily 50+

Avidgamer
11-02-09, 03:25 PM
Haha rofl, nice signature, saw the clip on TV before.

Nika
11-02-09, 03:35 PM
Yeah lowering the rep would be nice.

Dr. Emu
11-02-09, 03:56 PM
Please you can discuss this with Mysterious , he decied that it would me 80+ , its not the rep that actualy counts, its the rank, he sad to me ONLY contributors and up can join, so ranks over contributor does not have to have over 80 reputation!

Avidgamer
11-02-09, 03:57 PM
Let me join then! Nah, I need to learn more.

enegue
13-02-09, 09:10 AM
But anyways, Dr. Emu, you got to set an example as well right? You don't have the 80 rep yet here so people will still complain here and there...?