* Installed Mysql into the repack

* 2.4.3 DBC Files

* Map Extractors

* Final Database Rev 32

* Added .Dlls that will make it more Stable

----- Downloads -----

http://filebeam.com/7cbd65bfbdc10d87b5069174ed707417

Credits

Credits for the ArcEmu and DBC files go to MutilatedFlame (He gave me permission to add them to the repack)

Other Information

Quel'Danas is fully spawned

Quel'Danas has alot fo waypoints

Sunwell is fully spawned

Magisters Terrace is fully spawned

Just about everything in the database is fully spawned and
fixed up :D

Quick Fix!

Start mysql and open up navicat

Connect to the mysql server

go to manage users

right click on roo@% and click on edit

on host change % to localhost

That will prevent you from hackers :D

PLEASE POST ANY BUGS YOU MAY FIND
SO I CAN IMPROVE THE REPACK AND DATABASE!

Jgro1413
23-07-08, 10:30 PM
Nice ill try this out later.

Chmun
23-07-08, 11:53 PM
Good work +Rep

Teh
24-07-08, 10:15 AM
Does loot work properly?

Pedregon
24-07-08, 01:53 PM
Does loot work properly?

Of course it does:D

Bandit
24-07-08, 05:34 PM
Quick Fix!

Start mysql and open up navicat

Connect to the mysql server

go to manage users

right click on roo@% and click on edit

on host change % to localhost

That will prevent you from hackers :D

First of all, it should be root@% not roo@%

Second, if you didn't forward port 3306 you don't have to worry about this.

I know it sounds like I'm trying to nitpick, but I'm just giving you some constructive criticism.

Jordan
24-07-08, 09:03 PM
Very nice job Rep++

chemicallion
02-08-08, 06:02 PM
there any malls in the repack?

StickyIcky
02-08-08, 06:06 PM
I believe its a blizz-like repack, so imma guess no

larasfriend1
06-08-08, 04:34 PM
nice, keep it up

Thellory
06-08-08, 06:35 PM
Does anyone else get an error with the repack .exe files?

If I could get a reply it would be good, I dont know what is up. Im good with the servers and never encountered this problem.

Nika
06-08-08, 06:59 PM
Very, Nice Man Keep it up!

Pedregon
07-08-08, 03:22 AM
This repack is fairly old :(

dickpick
09-08-08, 11:41 PM
are we able to Add or Customize Items into the DB?

beldan4
13-08-08, 05:04 PM
Hello, Absoulute Newb here. if this is the wrong place to post, "OMG this doesn't work" i appoglise. i just found out there WAS such a thing as WoW emu's today.

Anyway, i just downloaded the Repack, follow instructions religously, got to
5.After that start "mysql" in the server folder.

well its running, i think its running. how long does this take? or maybe i should ask how long SHOULD it take before i start getting worried?

Also being a total newb, what exactly does this repack do? i saw a whole bunch of really cool YouTube stuff. does this allow all the GM goodies and such? im mostly just intrested in a emu so I can visit all the places that nobody will touch (like naxx) much less consiter. Does an Emu let you do that too?

tks for any help

novahawk
18-08-08, 08:31 AM
Hello, Absoulute Newb here. if this is the wrong place to post, "OMG this doesn't work" i appoglise. i just found out there WAS such a thing as WoW emu's today.

Anyway, i just downloaded the Repack, follow instructions religously, got to
5.After that start "mysql" in the server folder.

well its running, i think its running. how long does this take? or maybe i should ask how long SHOULD it take before i start getting worried?

Also being a total newb, what exactly does this repack do? i saw a whole bunch of really cool YouTube stuff. does this allow all the GM goodies and such? im mostly just intrested in a emu so I can visit all the places that nobody will touch (like naxx) much less consiter. Does an Emu let you do that too?

tks for any help

If that is the MYSQL.bat file you are referring to then it will take about 3 seconds tops.
If it says MYSQL could not be started you may already have one running.
If so press Ctrl + Alt + Del then find "mysql" or something like that under the processes tab, and click end process.
Then try again

And yes this Repack (if it is like most) will let you do anything an admin can on retail WoW, goto any instance, fight any boss, use any command.

Hope this helps

fjamsekage
23-08-08, 02:40 AM
there is 6 .reg file in C:\Pedregon's 2.4.3 Repack\Server\Cystem\php\pear\.registry shall i save them to the registration ? before the server works ?

post2 :

is there no custom vendor or custom mobs in the repack ?

post3 :
and where to create acc to other people ?

Apple
23-08-08, 08:07 AM
fjamsekage (http://www.mmopro.net/forums/members/fjamsekage.html) your all posts merged , Stop double posting , read the tutorials and its a blizzlike server

vatralaus
24-08-08, 01:51 PM
Nice repack,,good work +rep :rolleyes:

victorcastro
24-08-08, 08:16 PM
but i cant enter im loguin but in seleccion world is empty an i cant enter

oldgreg
07-09-08, 10:01 PM
yeah im a total noob when it comes to private servers i got this one running but i as wondering if anyone knew a good place to get some commands for this server cause i dont know what im doin

AudioCra-Z
09-09-08, 12:29 AM
Ok, got the server running fine. A bit laggy on my system, but I have been trying to find out more info on the db. Basically, I read about SQLyog, got it installed, and able to read from the database. But, is there a resource out there to find out what in the db does what? I can understand what data tables are what, but not what the numbers are.

Sorry if I posted out of topic, but just curious because I am running this repack.

Oh, one thing you should add to the installer text file was that you have to have Visual C++ installed to run the game and login servers. Took me a bit to figure that out.

So far is nice, but I can tell some differences between this and the WoW paid servers. The main thing I knotice is the aggro raidius. I don't know if there is anyway to fix this or just the way the public ones are setup, but your aggro radius dropps with lower level npc's, as you level higher, in WoWr, and seems constant in WoW private.

StickyIcky
09-09-08, 01:38 AM
You don't need VC++ installed to run the servers...

AudioCra-Z
09-09-08, 01:46 AM
Well, I got nothing but error messages until I did.

StickyIcky
09-09-08, 11:14 AM
Maybe cause you need .net framework 3.5...and when you install VC++ it installs that

mag1212
01-11-09, 10:22 AM
there is 6 .reg file in C:\Pedregon's 2.4.3 Repack\Server\Cystem\php\pear\.registry shall i save them to the registration ? before the server works ?

post2 :

is there no custom vendor or custom mobs in the repack ?

post3 :
and where to create acc to other people ?

1. didnt rly understand that question

2.no its a blizzlike repack but u can always add some

3. go to navicat or heidisql or what program u use connect to the mysql server go to the logon DB go to accounts table and there u can create accounts

Dimman
01-11-09, 11:32 AM
Arcemu ... Well i wont use it :cool: Hasbro is retarded. he think he is best and he is talking shit about the other emulators

anyway +rep For contributing.