PDA

View Full Version : WoW-Pwnage Looking for a Sponser

mako
25-02-09, 04:04 AM
Hello there Guys WoW-Pwnage (http://www.wow-pwnage.com/site)

Is Looking for someone to help us out by Paying Our dedicated server,

The Monthly cost is $120 (USD), What you will get in return?,
you will become an admin on our server and other things you request, we are expecting a good population as we have been working very hard on Developing the server further,

i am looking for someone who can help us achieve our goal of creating a private server, that doesn't Just want peoples money, We want to provide the gamer with the best private server experience possible,

Our Old sponser Has seemed to dropped out on us, which as shocked us all quite a bit, and are hoping all our hard work will not go to waste, so anyone who can afford these monthly costs, Please send me a PM and we can talk further about what you will get in return

Avidgamer
25-02-09, 10:09 AM
Well.. good luck. You'll desperatly need it if your going to get someone t pay 120$ to someone they've never met ^^ (A month aswell)

mako
25-02-09, 12:09 PM
I know, But it's the best shot we got, If we had more time it would be a tad easier, but he dropped out at the last minute, i had to cancel the dedi or they would have raided my bank and found nothing in the account, and i would get bank charges, then the server charges :S, which i can't afford to pay :O

Swompen
25-02-09, 01:14 PM
Hey there, I have an small idea for you !
Add me on msn or email me :
email/msn: [email protected]

mako
28-02-09, 07:03 AM
If no one is willing to help us by paying our dedi for us, is there someone willing to host us, you will ofcourse get admin, and a % of donations, Post your PC Specs including processor/RAM/Space/Bandwidth(ifany)/ and a link to your Speedtest(clickhere) (http://www.speedtest.net) Results,
thank you

Avidgamer
28-02-09, 07:19 AM
If your now looking for a host. Please post it in the Thread specificaly for that.

mako
28-02-09, 07:52 AM
..., it is classed as recruiting, i am recruiting for a host, but i thought i'd add it in here, to save making a new thread about something on the same subject as this topic

daved
21-03-09, 01:20 PM
Good luck matey

Avidgamer
21-03-09, 02:44 PM
No. Your asking if someone will host it for you, your not recruiting someone to be an Admin and them saying they'll host it for you. Either post it in another thread, or this thread will be closed.

StickyIcky
21-03-09, 03:49 PM
Avid, he's pretty much recruiting an admin, and the requirements is being able to host/pay for a dedi...

Avidgamer
21-03-09, 03:50 PM
No. He's asking for someone to host it for them... if they do they get Admin.. thats not recruiting.. thats an exchange of items basically...

runiker
21-03-09, 11:07 PM
I dont care what it is please close thread.

StickyIcky
21-03-09, 11:17 PM
oh shut up runiker :P