PDA

View Full Version : Nothing Happens after connecting

Dr4g0nT4iL
16-03-09, 10:14 AM
Hi all, I compiled arcemu release 1749, with ncdb 39 on CentOS linux 4.4. I extracted DBC files from the game and set up configuration files. The problem is, when I connect to the gameserver, it assigns me to the first realm, but then nothing happens. I created an account manually in the accounts table, with az parameter as gm, and flags 8. Is there something wrong?

Avidgamer
16-03-09, 03:14 PM
Well, could you please provide some more information.

Like, when you log-in to the Account then nothing happens, or you Log-In, get assigned to a Server and then nothing? Or does it get stuck on "Connecting to Realmlist" or any of the other Loading Messages?

Your description is vague and quite hard to go by, so would be hard to fix.

Thanks,
Avidgamer

Dr4g0nT4iL
17-03-09, 02:31 AM
Sorry, I'll try to be more specific, but I dont' want to be too heavy.... I can login and get assigned to a realm, but when I click OK, it just keeps writing "Logginig in to game server" for a second and then it brings me back to the realm selection list. Something missing? The only strange thing I see in the world log is "no external scripts found" error, bur I have a "scripts" folder in arcemu/bin created by the compiler an also readable.... May this be a problem?

Avidgamer
17-03-09, 10:08 AM
Wouldn't think so, try restarting the Server, and if it keeps doing it, post your config files here please.

Don't forget the [codes]! :)

Thanks,
Avidgamer

Dr4g0nT4iL
20-03-09, 05:44 AM
Well, I resolved the problem, but it was only my mistake :o.
It could not connect to the realm server because i left in the configuration file (arcemu-relms.cons) an internal ip address (kind of 192.168.x.x) while i was trying to connect through the internet....
So for anyone who finds a similar problem, check the realm address (and post the config files :D)

Thank you very much anyway for the patience +rep