PDA

View Full Version : Odd Race/Class Pairings (E.X. Blood Elf Druid)

gtboy4
18-03-09, 01:53 PM
Hey guys this is my first post :D and its a question as well as a way to make odd class/race pairs!

How To Do It: 1)Make a char of any race on your server.
2)Open Navicat (or whatever else you use-but i only know navicat)
3)Go into your characters database, then the character table.
4)Find the character you made,then find the class column.
5)Erase the number in their class column and replace it with the number you want.*
*1-Warrior
2-Palladin
3-Hunter
4-Rogue
5-Priest
6-Death Knight
7-Shaman
8-Mage
9-Warlock
11-Druid
(Don't ask there is no 10)

6)Close WoW, open it again and you have your Blood Elf Druid or whatever

The Question: To actually USE your character you have to go into the playercreateinfo table in the world database and replace one of that races other classes with your substituted class. So if you did a blood elf you might drop Paladin or Hunter. I am no good with writing anything to do with a server. So if there is anyone willing to write a script or code or whatever you want to call to add it without replacing a class... Could they? I'm sure after reading this alot of people would love it.

P.S. I think this may be in the wrong section, not sure. If it is could a mod move it to the right one.

Dimman
08-04-09, 05:46 AM
You can change the class Blood Elf paladin to blood elf Druid but don't change Blood Elf to Gnome then you will get login failed and your character will look very ugly

Avidgamer
08-04-09, 07:58 AM
It is techniqually a question, so it's in the right section. :)

enegue
08-04-09, 08:41 AM
A question which is answered in the same post itself.

Resync0
08-04-09, 09:32 AM
Also you get a wow error everytime you chance something so this is useless. ^^

If you chance any part of your char via the DB to something it should be not, this will cause a WoW Error, Like a Tauren Priest.