PDA

View Full Version : Starting a Server -- Want to join?

Avidgamer
21-03-09, 03:35 PM
Hello all.

I am starting up two servers at the moment!

One is going to be a fun-realm, and one hopefully a good PvE Realm.

Basically, as you all know, one person alone cant possibly run a good server, they need a team.

So, I'm looking for anyone experienced or inexperience in Emulation to come along and help out.

If your inexperienced, I'll help you learn about Emulation,
If your experienced, You'll be helping me teach some of the other guys and develop the server and eventually release it publicly (After it's been tested, custom Items, Bossess etc)

Well, Thanks for reading.

Avid

imjustbackup
07-04-09, 07:24 PM
sounds interesting but i was wondering if you would like to work with me on mine or at liest check it out it may be put together more then yours idk but if you would like to check it out here is the info...

PS send your info to me so i can check yours out or maybe help gm it i know quiet a bit of lua and i know java and html for websites if you need any of that i could help...

PSS i also know quiet of database editing seeing as how i have made 3 fully custom servers but there is only one thing i cant do right now and that is making a teleporter npc its pissing me off i made the scripts and all but its not working for me

------------------------------------------
My server is Echelon-WoW here is some quick info:

1.:)it is a insta 80 fun server...:)

2.Good GM help is needed...Perferably a person that knows a good amount of scripting or knows how to add certain things to the server such as teleporter npc and other things that are not basic knowledge;)
("If you got some knowledge and decide to help i can assure you that there will be other gm's"your grunts" that will do the grueling work for you all you will need to do is do the major parts of the scripting of stuff for the server")

P.S.S.Yes i have tried many times with the teleporter npc but failed every time:(
P.S[the gms on the server can program and script most everything just alittle help is needed thats all

3.including myself I have 3 dedicated gm's at this moment that learn more and more scripiting by the day...But it isnt enough:p

4.not public yet/needs hamachi as of right now:(

5.dont have a website or regestration page connected with the server

6.the malls are almost complete...and other custom istances and vendors and gear is all done...

Contact info:
MSN "Windows Live Messenger"= [email protected] ("you can reach me quick here")
E-Mail = [email protected]
Hamachi = Echelon-WoW ("or enter the game I am always working on the server")
Pass = 123
Realmlist = 5.194.48.38 ("my hamachi ip")

Boxxy
10-04-09, 12:02 AM
Raises hand...........Noobcraft expert of funservereseseses
also ive been known to create balanced and well thought out boss fights

MSN [email protected]

AIM Tiny Lawliet

Avidgamer
10-04-09, 08:10 AM
I know your Leet Noobcraft :) The Server is being started once our Hosting gets sorted.