PDA

View Full Version : MMOPro Tournament Realm

Avidgamer
21-03-09, 04:30 PM
Hello guys,

I have though of a quite good idea (In my eyes)

So, this is it :

Basically, we make a "MMOPro Tournament Realm" and we get all participating Members of mmopro to register and join.

There will be a 2 Week compitition where the players will fight it out, and whoever comes out with best Honor Kills = PvP Realm or Most Cleared Raids = Raiding Realm wins the 1st prize.

No Admins/Gm's will help in any way on the Servers, except for keeping the peace and make sure no cheating takes place.

The prizes could range from anywhere from Contributior to Legendary PvP'er (PvP Realm) Legendary PvE'er (PvE Realm) - Of course I'd need to speak to Msoul and Diocia About the ranks.

The raiding realm will start with TIER 4 Gear (And will start once 20 people on HORDE or ALLIANCE are registered and online) (Excluding Staff)

The Player vs Player realm will start once there is 5 Horde and 5 Alliance Players... They will also recive free S4 Gear! (Excluding Staff)

Players can also donate for additional Items (The money made from this event will go towards mmopro and ONLY mmopro!) such as S4 - S5 (Full Set) Tier 4 - Tier 5 (Full Set) --- Epic Flying Mount --- 1 Hour of Game Master help : NO .kill .summon (You can modify your HP to whatever you like and your damage, but no Instant Kill Spells or Commands!)

Thats just a brief description of this event. If alot of people like it, we can talk over it!

Thanks,
Avid

StickyIcky
21-03-09, 08:28 PM
This can be easily done lol...

Boxxy
26-03-09, 04:12 PM
wai did you delete mah posts in this thread?

Avidgamer
26-03-09, 04:22 PM
I didn't.

Don't know who did.

Diocia
27-03-09, 07:59 AM
wai did you delete mah posts in this thread?

We had to restore a backup of the forums, so we lost a couple of hours worth of posts. Sorry about that.

StickyIcky
28-03-09, 11:24 AM
Liars, you deleted em, it's just NOOBcraft =]

kidding

Boxxy
28-03-09, 02:10 PM
dun matter i always get my posts deleted lol

Avidgamer
28-03-09, 02:55 PM
You know we all love you, Noobcraft.

ekaros
30-07-09, 06:47 AM
Well this is an good idea . we will Make PVP Realm in our Upcoming Repack.

StickyIcky
04-09-09, 06:53 AM
The raiding realm will start with TIER 4 Gear (And will start once 20 people on HORDE or ALLIANCE are registered and online) (Excluding Staff)

So, uh, what will death knights start with?

Avidgamer
04-09-09, 06:57 AM
So, lets see.. your an idiot for reviving an old thread... this was done MONTHS ago.

It was started in "03/21/09" ... look at the data today, it's obviously an old thread.

Dimman
04-09-09, 08:22 AM
dun matter i always get my posts deleted lol
Yeeh we luv yo .... :D:D

great idea but i will win ... jk :D or maby not xD :D:D

StickyIcky
04-09-09, 04:01 PM
Didn't notice date lawl