PDA

View Full Version : [Share/Release]VIP Teleport Commands

enegue
05-04-09, 08:44 AM
VIP Teleport Commands by Cyanide

You will need your own arcemu source, tortoisesvn, a database, and you need to know how to add files into a project, and how to apply patches.

Hi everyone!
This release is 2 custom GM commands for use with VIP donors (people that donate for VIP status)

I've seen many people give the recall commands to players, which allows them to port to gm island and other places that they shouldn't be.
This release has its own database table, where you can insert any custom teleport locations for VIPs to go.

The commands are as follows:

.vip telelist -- lists the teleport locations for the player
.vip teleport [location] -- teleports the player to the specified location

How to setup (included in the download as well):

VIP Teleport Command created by Cyanide

How to install:

-Open up the VC90.sln in your ArcEmu folder
-Expand the "Arcemu-world' menu in the list
-Move vipcommands.cpp from this folder to your trunk\src\arcemu-world\ folder
-Right click on the GM Commands folder in the solution explorer (on your compiler)
-Go to 'Add' and click 'Existing Item'
-Find the vipcommands.cpp file you just moved and click it
-Apply the vipcommands.patch to the first folder in your arcemu directory (the one that you
checked out from)
-Run the SQL in this folder to you world db, and add some locations to the table
-Give an account 'vip' in the GM field
-Re-compile, and your done!

Do this and it should be working fine, the only problem might be that I used vip for the access level, but I think it is limited to 1 character, but I got no errors when compiling it.

If you have any questions, please feel free to post them here, and if someone tests it please tell me if it is working or not.

Thanks

-Cyanide

Download (http://filebeam.com/ca724b1bec7ca50fbf896c26d1211f2d)

Credits to sls1995 of *******. I don't know if he's Cyanide or not :P

If you find this thread stupid or bad or anything evil, please just navigate away from this thread. Please do not flame me for this. I'm just sharing what I found.

Resync0
05-04-09, 02:58 PM
He is Saianide from Chaos WoW, which recently shut down, a good friend of mine, Too bad Chaos WoW Switched to Runescape and Saianide left.

StickyIcky
08-04-09, 01:20 AM
Too bad Chaos WoW Switched to Runescape.

LMAO!
+rep neways

Avidgamer
08-04-09, 07:18 AM
Runescape... he must have been on drugs or something, thats just not right.

But yeah, +rep.

Resync0
08-04-09, 07:34 AM
Saianide didn't go to runescape, The owner of Chaos WoW did >.<

enegue
08-04-09, 08:30 AM
Lol, that's like, lame?

enegue
14-04-09, 06:55 AM
Sorry for double post but why did Resync get the rep for this share lol... Just cause the creator is his friend?

Avidgamer
14-04-09, 07:05 AM
Cause I owed him rep for another thread, yet im to lazy to find it, so here will do :)

skarabex
14-04-09, 02:41 PM
looks good going to try it ^^