PDA

View Full Version : Building a town? Building displayids I have found

drchocobo
21-04-09, 01:57 AM
I wasnt sure where this should be posted so I put it here. If It needs to be in another area, please let me know so I dont booboo it again :)

In the long process of finding buildings in the DBC's to put in my little hidden town, I have found these building display ID's in the DBC's in the 3.0.9 client. Remeber, you need to make gameobjects with these displayids to make them work. There are numerous guides that tell you how on this board.

display ids for game object creation
usable buildings

368 NightElf Moonwell Ornate
628 Guard Tower
661 Human Guard Tower
662 closed duskwood shed
664 Human Watchtower
4691 Nightelf moonwell
6513 Distillery
6514 Westfell Stable
7194 human tent Medium sized
7195 human tent large
7428 Redridge Chapel
7432 Duskwood Human Farm
7433 Griffon Aviary
7434 Lumber Mill
7449 Duskwood Chapel
7450 Generic Chapel
7458 Night Elf Druid Tower
7463 Duskwood Human Two Story House
7465 Westfall Human Farm
7668 Duskwood Blacksmith
7847 oldstrat farm ????
8003 Westfall Grain Silo
8010 Redridge Human Farm
8011 Redridgh Stable
8012 Redridge Lumbermill
8013 Redridge barn
8014 Duskwood barn
8015 Duskwood Lumbermill
8016 Duskwood Srable
8017 Duskwood Barn Closed
8018 Redridge barn closed
8019 Redridge human farm closed
8020 Duskwood human farm closed

BUILDING ID'S I NEED

I need the displayids for several of the cookie-cutter ins like you find in several towns as well as the cookie cutter town halls and the smaller houses you see in places like goldshire and other human areas. They seem to be elusive to find in the dbc's, possibly having strange names or possibly not being in the obvious catagories. There are horde structures as well as a few other human structures that I will add in a few days to augment this list. I hope it helps you with you projects and if you know where I might find more buildings in the dbc, PLEASE let me know so I can use them/update this list for others.

sammyg69
21-04-09, 10:02 AM
I need the displayids for several of the cookie-cutter ins like you find in several towns as well as the cookie cutter town halls and the smaller houses you see in places like goldshire and other human areas. They seem to be elusive to find in the dbc's, possibly having strange names or possibly not being in the obvious catagories. There are horde structures as well as a few other human structures that I will add in a few days to augment this list. I hope it helps you with you projects and if you know where I might find more buildings in the dbc, PLEASE let me know so I can use them/update this list for others.

cant get any of those their wmo's not released yet,and your list has been posted alot of times

Rigamaru
26-09-09, 12:36 AM
Oh thank you.

U2 Jay
26-09-09, 08:43 PM
Oh thanks, I can use some of these in my new mall I am building.

PurpleWitch
27-09-09, 09:41 AM
Cool :P .. I searched for a big house its named like house 2 , house 3 , house 1 some thing like that its a very cool house i used it for a event reward its very big in inside and u can also edit it inside add like bath or something ^^

Nice stuff u posted in there ill check them =)

LiLLeCarl
27-09-09, 03:11 PM
shouldn't this be kind of a release? ;D

enegue
05-10-09, 04:01 AM
Would be better if there was pictures but seeing this is an April post... The topic starter might not even be using MMOPro anymore...

Kyrie
05-10-09, 04:23 PM
The topic starter might not even be using MMOPro anymore...

Why on earth not? Anyhow. If he comes back. THEN give him IDs