PDA

View Full Version : [Leveling] Good Xp + Gold Spot

EzMaN
05-07-09, 02:40 AM
You can start using this spot with lvl 69-70.

I used it with my prot pala and my moonkin druid. (both have skinning as profession)

In Howling Fjord (the whole way between Westguard Keep and New Agamand) there are a lot of Groups of those pigs walking around.

Constantly killing of those packs by aoeing 5-6 mobs brings some good xp.

With a druid its easy to pull more mobs every 3 mins with starfire. Then use Barkskin and Hurrikan to bring em down fast.

They drop grey stuff which you can sell for about 25-30g after one hour farming.

They also drop a lot of Shoveltusk Meat which you can cook into Shoveltusk Steak which sells for 15-20g per stack in the ah. After 1 hour farming you will have like 5 stacks.

They drop leather when you skin them which sells for 12-15g per stack in the ah. You will have like 6-7 Stacks after 1 hour farming.

They also drop Arctic Fur when you skin them which sells for 70-80g each Fur in the ah. After 1 hour farming minimum of furs i have is 4.

Also they drop some greens which you can disenchant when youre enchanter which will give you some extra money.

I know its not the funniest place to farm but its rentable for sure and i easy made my money for epicfly and coldweather fly.

Onlykl
05-07-09, 04:47 AM
Nice EzMan.. +Rep
Every guide is nice i type you here to i dont spam to much xD

Noblebeastx
20-02-10, 09:59 PM
nice :rolleyes::rolleyes: