PDA

View Full Version : Blizzard’s WoW Armory iPhone App is a Go

Cambios89
17-07-09, 03:35 AM
I have never thought that iPhone can be connected with WoW Armory until I saw the news from mmogoldservice DOT com, I quote some of this news here, For more information of this news, you can go there.

Blizzard’s WoW Armory iPhone App is a Go
Great news for World of Warcraft players who own an iPhone today. Blizzard has just rolled out their first WoW iPhone app, and the best part is it’s free!

http://www.mmogoldservice.com/contentImg/WoW-Armory.png

There have been a number of third party, shoehorned WoW iPhone apps released on the app store already, but this one looks like it’s going to blow all of the others clear out of the water. The World of Warcraft Mobile Armory boasts a number if features including the ability to view your character’s profile, search for and view any character, item, guild, or Arena team in World of Warcraft, access your in-game calendar of events, view achievement-point leaderboards, plan out talent specs using the fully functional talent calculator, and more. Also, this app requires you to log in to your account unlike all of the third party apps we’ve seen.

This looks to be a pretty slick app, and would have been super useful back in my WoW-infused days. But I can’t let myself fall back into that trap! Or can I…?

Dimman
24-07-09, 11:44 AM
wtf black txt