PDA

View Full Version : [Release] VotePanel 1.0

Wise
23-02-11, 07:58 PM
What is this?:
VotePanel is a easy to use/edit voting panel. It enables you to give the users rewards on your server if they vote. Each site they vote for will reward X amount of money which they can spend in the shop.

VotePanel is currently being developed by Silver(Dannie-hansen.se) and all updates on the tool will be available there.

What cores does it support?:
As far as i know MaNGOS uses a mailbox system where you cannot insert a mail directly from a webserver into the database and then the user will retrieve it. So for now i gone with Arcemu lates rev(Any other fork of Arcemu might work aswell).

Is it crossrealm configable?:
No for now it's signle mysql server / single server. Once 1.1 is released you will be able to add realms with their databases(Crossrealm).

How to install(Quick):
Download the archive and unpack it. Now upload/put all the followed files into your website folder and browse it in a browser. Now follow the install link and all the instructions on the install page.

NOTE! - If a error occur you might have a few pieces of the VotePanel installed and that would require a manual removal of it.

After you installed it delete the install dir and login/have fun.

License:
Leave the copyright message on at any time. Deleting this message will only be taken place if you bought the rights to it. You may use my source code and implant it in CMS systems but credits shall be on at all time in case you don't have the permission to do otherwise.

You may buy the rights to use the code as you wan't without leaving credits. For a small amount of 10€.

Download:
Use the following 2 links to download the VotePanel. Read the instructions in README.txt or on this page. Good luck with it.

!Note - By downloading this project and using it you agree in that i don't have any response ability for data loss or corruption.

RAR: Filebeam - Beam up that File Scottie! (http://filebeam.com/3c36c481ff82f81a910d880f39459bea)
ZIP: Filebeam - Beam up that File Scottie! (http://filebeam.com/0045bebd4ebc8fb8c23e47893382fe5b)

Password: ac-web

--- The project is brought to you for free by dannie-hansen.se ---