PDA

View Full Version : [Uber Release]MMOFuse's 4.0.6a Repack [13623]

Nevermoreftw
25-02-11, 09:18 AM
http://mmofuse.net/forums/images/styles/FunkyFresh/style/logo.gif

Hey all! Here it is MMOFuse's 4.0.6a Repack!

http://img197.imageshack.us/img197/9058/tablesup.gif

http://img683.imageshack.us/img683/3504/loadedp.jpg

Main Information:
1.SkyFire Core
2.Nevermore's DB with latest SkyFires updates
3.Supports 4.0.6a (13623)

What Includes the repack?
1.Everything wrote in "Main Information"
2.The new client patcher (for 13623)

What is fixed?
1.Attack and Stop attack work
2.Talents work
3.Gameobjects work
4.Some spell fixes
5.A lot of DB fixes
6.Death Bug is fixed!

=============
LogIn Ingame:
Username: admin
Password: admin

LogIn the DB:
Username: root
Password: ascent
============

Installation:
1.Extract the Repack to C:\Games\
2.Extract maps and dbcs to the folder "MMOFuse"
3.Start MySql.bat & Apache.bat
4.Start Authserver.exe & Worldserver.exe

============

How to create an account?
1.Go to worldserver's console
2.Write .acc create USER PASS

============

How to make an account GM?
1.Go to DB in auth
2.Go to account_access
3.On ID write the acc id (See it from the acc table)
4.On level - 1 for TGM , 2 for GM, 3 for DEV, 4 for admin
5.Realm ID -1

So now have fun!

DownLoad Repack: 2shared - download MMOFuse's 4.0.6a Repack 13623.rar (http://www.2shared.com/file/Iwg-oWDd/MMOFuses_406a_Repack_13623.html)
DownLoad Patcher : Filebeam - Beam up that File Scottie! (http://filebeam.com/dbbbd71ea0335bed1ffd4ae069b8e908) USE this one!
Maps & DBCs: 2shared - download Maps & DBCs.rar (http://www.2shared.com/file/qwYirKae/Maps__DBCs.html?)

Join use at: MMOFuse (www.mmofuse.net)
Register your server in top100 here: For Realz Top100 (http://www.forrealztop100.com/)

http://img11.imageshack.us/img11/4053/wowscrnshot022611164808.jpg

Updates:
================
1.DB update - 25.02.2011 Filebeam - Beam up that File Scottie! (http://filebeam.com/0693c2c8948cc8cf64e4f22decdc6eeb)
================
2.Patcher - 25.02.2011 - Filebeam - Beam up that File Scottie! (http://filebeam.com/dbbbd71ea0335bed1ffd4ae069b8e908)
================
3.Core Update - 27.02.2011 DownLoad (http://filebeam.com/c8ee1f213661c0cb1466acd842b715a8)
-Trainers work
-Vendors work
-HS work
-Barbers shop work
================

Affection
25-02-11, 12:04 PM
Nice :3
+rep

Laladin
25-02-11, 12:32 PM
Nice! Thanks for posting!
+rep ;)

Nevermoreftw
25-02-11, 12:43 PM
ty :P Enjoy the repack

Asgard
25-02-11, 02:13 PM
Hello

is the same as the other repack. bad

Trainers do not work.
Seller may not respond man.
loot does not work.
Flies can not.
fast ride will not do.
Stone home is not working.
and continue forever.

but please make the emu to play and not bring out every week a new chicken shit.

Nevermoreftw
25-02-11, 02:16 PM
You totally dont understand the good of this repack... All another repacks are super buggy! Death bug, talents dont work...

Nevermoreftw
25-02-11, 02:59 PM
Update is avabible!

mrkr1lle
25-02-11, 04:02 PM

Lol, i cant choose any server. Whats wrong?

Nevermoreftw
25-02-11, 05:07 PM
New Patcher DownLoad Filebeam - Beam up that File Scottie! (http://filebeam.com/dbbbd71ea0335bed1ffd4ae069b8e908)

Moldy
25-02-11, 09:42 PM
Just wanted to start by saying that you've done a great job so far on the repack :D

Now to the "Bug";

Apparently the Hit chance / Hit rating is waaaaaaaay out of shape ;( For example : Lvl 85 Rogue VS lvl 29 Kobold = Miss, Miss, Miss, Miss, 29 Damage ( Starter weps, with T11.5 ), Miss,Miss,Miss etc etc :)

I allso noticed that Most warrior spells dont work :'( And the Talents ? Well... You can place points in the tree's, and you can "learn" them BUT the talent tree doesnt save, the points you place saves tho, otherwords you can place 40 points in one "skill" ^^

valvados
25-02-11, 11:03 PM
Anyone seen VirginWoW?

How do you think they got a server running better than any repack I've seen?

I wish I could have a repack of what VirginWoW is running...

709q
26-02-11, 12:51 AM
All the other Gm commands work as far as i can see but when i try .gm fly on it just like teleports me to weird place and doesnt allow me to fly

z3usleo
26-02-11, 12:58 AM
I've seen the work of VirginWoW?

And I agree with you are great working very well.

I hope to improve this repack because VirginWoW showed that these bugs not difficult.

His initiative was great Nevermoreftw.
(despite using the patch to release another server)

patrick789900
26-02-11, 01:35 AM
Yes like DeviantWoW they doesn't have as many bugs as any other repack i've tried to ask on their forum they just deleted my topic :p

patrick789900
26-02-11, 01:39 AM
Is it normal that the repack is in a setup called FDMSetup.exe ??

Nevermoreftw
26-02-11, 03:34 AM
This server which u are talkig about have about 5-10 devs. We are 2 men.

Nevermoreftw
26-02-11, 08:06 AM
No its not

dgg
26-02-11, 05:01 PM
filebeam does not work.
You can upgrade on megaupload?
thx!

Waveboy
26-02-11, 08:57 PM
Hey, nice work on the repack, only can't find the ports....

What ports do I need to open to make the server public?

Nevermoreftw
27-02-11, 05:54 AM

Just google "How to make trinity server public"

Torak Firenze
27-02-11, 10:43 AM
Looks quite good actually :) Good job guys

burn
27-02-11, 02:52 PM
Great job Nevermoreftw!

2 noob questions:

1- With your last DB update, how can i upgrade my db to your update?
2- Any way to get the misions/quests/etc. in spanish?

Regards.

aussie
27-02-11, 05:00 PM
just a little question how do i get the yellow quest !and finsh ? to work or is it a core problem or db
other then that top work and keep it up

burn
28-02-11, 03:15 AM
just a little question how do i get the yellow quest !and finsh ? to work or is it a core problem or db
other then that top work and keep it up

3- Yes same problem here. The npc's quests not have the exclamation (!) and in minimap also not show.
4- The huargen not work well. You can create a huargen, but in the initial city, you can't see any quests, trainers or shop. How ever, if you create other (for example draeneai) it works all (you can see shops, quests, etc..)

Regards.

essences
28-02-11, 03:19 AM
You are downloading this file to quickly. Please try again in 55 seconds

Gee, thanks filebeam...

So, I've added about 10 counts to the downloads, and can't get the core update from filebeam. I'm giving up on this.

davym123
28-02-11, 10:27 AM
i did your core updates, and 25.2 dbc update on nevermore's repack, but vendors still aren't working, any help ?

yoyu007
28-02-11, 11:12 AM
can anybody update the repack to Filebean or orther server

the 2shared server is so bad for me

thank you

martin089
28-02-11, 11:42 AM
Please can add to your repack also auctionhouseBot System and playerbot system? :rolleyes:

johngear
28-02-11, 04:51 PM
When i try to start authserver or worldserver i got this error: The Program can not start because MSVCR100.dll is lost on the compute.

Can someone help me?:confused:

karamurat
28-02-11, 07:05 PM
got the same prob but after installen
Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable Packages and
.net framework 4
works now fine

bbsweeps
03-03-11, 09:23 AM
I've been plying around with this repack with all of the latest DB, patch, core updates, cleared all caches, etc....

The talents seem to work OK for mages at least... The "chance on...whatever" spells proc EVERY single time a spell lands, not necessarily on "chance", but that's not a big deal since I don't run a public server. At least they do something, tho! :p

Most of us know .gm fly... or any fly spells don't work right now... hopefully Skyfire Project finds those opcodes soon (or whatever it is that's missing for that)!

The Barber Shop still does not work... just thought I'd throw that in there, since it was supposedly fixed in an update... nope, still crashes WoW.

Hunter pets, when active cause the game to periodically freeze (occurs every 10 sec; lasting about 3 seconds)... as long as the pet is active. Once "dismissed", the freezing stops altogether. Mayb has something to do with how the game checks the status of the relationship between character and pet... But that's just a wild guess.

Otherwise, the repack is decent to mess around in as a non-public server. :) I wouldn't know any issues with hosting, since I don't host.

Nevermoreftw
03-03-11, 10:47 AM
Barber Sho works.

paulwantstoplay
03-03-11, 04:53 PM
Hi, thanks for the repack and the update.
Have some things to note though: when you try to complete quests that depend upon looting something, it won't complete. Quests that depend on killing X mobs do complete. Maybe worth looking into?
Another thing: quests are accepted before you click the button accept.
One more thing: when you kill mobs, or loot things from mobs for quests, it isn't noticed in the main view window, nor is the completion of quests.

Just wanted to tell you guys this, so you can make an even better repack.
BTW the server starts perfectly and i can walk around the world, vendors work, trainers (up until now) work as well. Great job!

+rep

huliduli
04-03-11, 08:42 AM
Nice release mate +rep

Jerree
04-03-11, 04:25 PM
hi i have this huge problem that i cant enter most ally cityes or starting areas if i make human and enter to it it crashes wow and i dont just want to play only horde. i have tryed different dbc and maps and have tryed dbc updates but the huge bug wont leave. :mad: So. please tell me what to do

maxim272
05-03-11, 04:27 AM
Hi, well I logged in the game and wanted to kill a mob but .die doesn't work and if I teleport by example to orgrimmar theres no NPC and if there is one I can't target him. What I've done wrong or what is wrong ?

paulwantstoplay
05-03-11, 09:22 AM
@maxim272: did you use the patcher from 25.02.11 from the first post? .tele worked with me and i can target npcs and mobs.
I did use the patcher, and the start the game with wow.exe (make a link to your desktop of it for easy use).

trolollo
05-03-11, 11:51 AM
realm is offline. how i can fix it
EDIT:Fixed omg good emu

Nevermoreftw
06-03-11, 03:02 AM
Hi, thanks for the repack and the update.
Have some things to note though: when you try to complete quests that depend upon looting something, it won't complete. Quests that depend on killing X mobs do complete. Maybe worth looking into?
Another thing: quests are accepted before you click the button accept.
One more thing: when you kill mobs, or loot things from mobs for quests, it isn't noticed in the main view window, nor is the completion of quests.

Just wanted to tell you guys this, so you can make an even better repack.
BTW the server starts perfectly and i can walk around the world, vendors work, trainers (up until now) work as well. Great job!

+rep

This is going to be fixed :) and thx

Nevermoreftw
06-03-11, 03:04 AM
Nice release mate +rep

thx man

Nevermoreftw
06-03-11, 03:04 AM
hi i have this huge problem that i cant enter most ally cityes or starting areas if i make human and enter to it it crashes wow and i dont just want to play only horde. i have tryed different dbc and maps and have tryed dbc updates but the huge bug wont leave. :mad: So. please tell me what to do

The problem is at your WoW. Reinstall or try repair.

Nevermoreftw
06-03-11, 03:05 AM
Hi, well I logged in the game and wanted to kill a mob but .die doesn't work and if I teleport by example to orgrimmar theres no NPC and if there is one I can't target him. What I've done wrong or what is wrong ?

Clean all chache folders.

Waveboy
06-03-11, 05:11 AM
Epic Reepack, I hope it will be up-to-date when 4.1.0 comes out. The Repacks always come out slower after a new expansion cause of all the new stuff, this repack seems to be quicker on schedule then the repacks on 3.1.0.

Very stable for a 4.0.6 release!

Thanks for sharing this for free! VERY nice! Hope you will continue making repacks like this! :D

rubend
06-03-11, 04:31 PM
will not let me download the repack pliss upload it to megaupload or mediafire

Darkwizard98
07-03-11, 03:13 AM
Awesome Repack. works great.

Waveboy
08-03-11, 04:25 AM
I've a question about the config files ...

Why are there 2 the same config files of each?

authserver.conf.dist ( All titles inside are Skyfire )
authserver ( All titles inside are CactusEMU )
worldserver.conf.dist ( All titles inside are Skyfire )
worldserver ( All titles inside are CactusEMU )

Wich ones are linked to the server, because there are exactly the same options inside it?

( If they all are linked to the server, then excuse me for being a trinity newb, used to have Arcemu. )

Waveboy
08-03-11, 04:34 AM
I've a question about the config files ...

Why are there 2 the same config files of each?

authserver.conf.dist ( All titles inside are Skyfire )
authserver ( All titles inside are CactusEMU )
worldserver.conf.dist ( All titles inside are Skyfire )
worldserver ( All titles inside are CactusEMU )

Wich ones are linked to the server, because there are exactly the same options inside it?

( If they all are linked to the server, then excuse me for being a trinity newb, used to have Arcemu. )

Soz, couldn't edit my post, the run files say they use worldserver.conf and authserver.conf, then why are there copy's of them with .dist behind them (and another name inside it).

Nevermoreftw
08-03-11, 05:32 AM
Soz, couldn't edit my post, the run files say they use worldserver.conf and authserver.conf, then why are there copy's of them with .dist behind them (and another name inside it).

This file with .dist.. they are backup copies.

sams321
08-03-11, 12:18 PM
:P i love the repack but i really want to add my own items can you please help me :) thanks on advance

TehDash
09-03-11, 12:40 PM
I'm sure I must be doing something wrong, but once I create my character and log in (or indeed use the default character) the game acts as if I'm disconnected. I can walk around the world but cannot do any sort of interactions and am forced to alt-f4 if I want to quit the game.

Any ideas?

paulwantstoplay
10-03-11, 07:10 AM
@TehDash: try to clear your cache inside your worldofwarcraft folder. Sometimes that works.

TehDash
10-03-11, 10:32 AM
Tried that, didn't work.

Nevermoreftw
10-03-11, 01:01 PM
Delete folder Cache.Delete folder Cache in Data. Delete folder account in WTF folder.

jordanis
10-03-11, 03:54 PM
Hi,

I have downloaded the core update and replaced the files but the trainers still only show 2 spells that i can train. Is there something else i need to do or am i just doing something wrong.

Vislo
10-03-11, 05:37 PM
have web to register or only register manually?

TehDash
11-03-11, 01:52 AM
Delete folder Cache.Delete folder Cache in Data. Delete folder account in WTF folder.

Didn't work :(

supernarc1
11-03-11, 02:12 AM
I am sorry if this problem has been asked to death... But I've followed the instruction perfectly I think... I used The CatcusPatcher on WoW.exe and it says it's patched... But when I go log on and use a char I cannot attack anything nor talk to npc some of which seem to be standing still... Many thanks if you guys can help me out...I've been searching all over for this solution and still nothing most people says to patch the WoW so the game can talk to the server or whatnot... I've did that so many times and still nothing.... Thanks for a quick respond if you can

TehDash
11-03-11, 03:10 AM
I am sorry if this problem has been asked to death... But I've followed the instruction perfectly I think... I used The CatcusPatcher on WoW.exe and it says it's patched... But when I go log on and use a char I cannot attack anything nor talk to npc some of which seem to be standing still... Many thanks if you guys can help me out...I've been searching all over for this solution and still nothing most people says to patch the WoW so the game can talk to the server or whatnot... I've did that so many times and still nothing.... Thanks for a quick respond if you can

Exactly the same problem as I'm having.

MValkar
11-03-11, 11:29 AM
Exactly the same problem as I'm having.

Did you guys install the updates? and use the MMOFuses patch not the one in the repack tools.

Malacka
12-03-11, 03:21 AM
When I want to login I get instantly You have been disconnected from the server... Why that?!

Vislo
12-03-11, 01:55 PM
yo configured bad mysql see realmd

jordanis
13-03-11, 03:37 PM
How do i apply the DB update that i need? I cant figure that out to fix some issues. PLEASE HELP =)

Ranomsan
13-03-11, 09:30 PM
Thanks For Repack!
+rep

Edit:If Other Players Play On My Server Will They Have To Patch????

example:They Login and everythings laggy.Cause they dont have patched version of wow/NeVeRmOrEs Patcher Thingy.

Vislo
13-03-11, 10:45 PM
Mounts dont work he says " Dont use this here" I try in 1 hundred of locations but not work :(

Andorzen
14-03-11, 01:21 PM
I just get the DLL errors.

And when I download the DLL's I get another error.

boomrq
15-03-11, 03:45 AM
Most of the links aren't working

dolf
15-03-11, 07:42 AM
Re-Upload the update and Patcher pls...

filebeam is not working

zulof
15-03-11, 09:19 AM
when i create items on wow-v
what core i chose mangos trinty arcemu ascent... ?

Terrum
15-03-11, 01:54 PM
I can't download the files from 2shared. I get an "The file link that you requested is not valid. Please contact link publisher or try to make a search." Error. Can you mirror to Zippyshare.com - Free File Hosting (http://www.zippyshare.com) or anything but 2shared? Thanks

*I managed to mirror the maps & dbcs, Zippyshare.com - Maps & DBCs.rar (http://www38.zippyshare.com/v/11003265/file.html)

miissed
15-03-11, 04:56 PM
dude i get these unkown npc stuff upp all the time please help me ;(
i deleted cache, cache and account didnt work :(

konstentine
17-03-11, 12:20 AM
omg nice Repack thanks you !

puts the server in what is emulator? has need create items wow-v :s

beaglow
18-03-11, 04:00 AM
Hi,
at first, thanks for the Repack!
But I've got a problem. I downloaded the repack, the maps & dbc and the new patcher. I copied the maps and dbc into the mmofuse folder inside the repack. When I now want to start the authserver.exe or worldserver.exe it says that msvcr100.dll or msvcp100.dll were missing (apache and mysql started). Though I installed .net framework 4.0 and mv c++ redistributable and I actually have both of the .dll in my windows folder. I tried to put them in the mmofuse folder but then there just came an other error.
My system is a Windows 7 laptop.
Thank you in advance.

Greets Beaglow

beaglow
18-03-11, 04:49 AM
ok solved it. I had installed the c++ redistributable for x64 first. With the x86 version it works now.

elgurca
18-03-11, 12:47 PM
Bien el repack.Gracias por aportar. A los que se quejan...estamos hablando del cliente 4.0.6,como esperan que no tenga bug,es un proyecto nuevo que esta muy verde todabia,deberian agradecer que se puede testear,esto no es el parche 2.4.3 que tiene aņos de correcciones.
Nuevamente gracias por el esfuerzo puesto en el repack.
Saludos

nukenl
19-03-11, 04:29 PM
can anyone explain to me the purpose of the patchers?

why are my friends unable to connect? i port forwarded, changed the realmlist in mysql and all the other stuff and tryed even changing things in the configs

Gorque
21-03-11, 12:41 PM
'The Program can't start because MSVCP100.dll is missing from your computer. Try reinstalling the program to fix this problem.'

That is all.

Foreal
22-03-11, 01:10 AM
Hi all, sorry for the really dumb question but how do i update the db?

andrearoma86
22-03-11, 05:46 AM
I have found a bug on all quest's item, if i use it i come back on my start point.

Bye Andrea

nukenl
22-03-11, 09:33 AM
to fix the .dll problem download .net framework 4 if that doesn't work download Microsoft Visual Studio 2010 C++ Express Edition

now iam still trying to find out how to make it public

omegaprime32
22-03-11, 05:38 PM
Hello everyone having some problems trying to connect to heidiSQL by being to update. can anyone give a few tips or a tutorial in what i need to do. thank you

tmindaugast
28-03-11, 05:34 AM
can any of you please explain how to create an account? and also how Update 25.02.2011.sql is installed?

xamber123
29-03-11, 06:26 AM
The link to download the maps works but it says

"File download limit has been exceeded. If you want to download this file, please purchase a premium subscription or login if you are already a premium user."

Can you reupload to filebeam?

WiiStream
30-03-11, 04:16 PM
Registration for your server repack work are you adding a website to repack?
And if registered on localhost using Sha1 pass can you login to localhost??

This is a problem a unknown problem that makes no sense at all..
is your mysql ver 5.1.50 or newer or older?

[WARNING] MySql client/server version mismatch; may conflict with behavior of prepared statements,

is this really mattering?>

Nice job on your repack though.. works perfect

can any one allow a new registration login to the server on localhost?

joshua5
31-03-11, 05:07 PM
I think if you type .save the talents will save havnt tried repack out but im downloading now! hope its gr8!

ramonliu
31-03-11, 06:35 PM
I'm use this repack. but got problem.
how to start up wow under offline, seem to be start up,
wow will be check some files in data folder,
such as wow-update-13164.MPQ
I'm try to use patcher.exe, but not fix this issue...
Always got ERROR #134

have anyone success start up wow under offline?

cool8055
08-04-11, 11:32 PM
When I try and run the launcher it says put Wow.exe in your wow directory, but its already in there. :confused: and wow isnt running

Phorum
09-04-11, 02:22 PM
Yea so im a noob, imma ask this question anyway: How do I apply the damn updates? loll

gameblox
11-04-11, 09:11 AM
ty :3

jens01325
12-04-11, 10:29 AM
Ty dude!!!! for posting the repack

blooms
12-04-11, 02:57 PM
Thanks,god job,server very very cool)))

Ndogg
12-04-11, 10:35 PM
Can someone help me with step 2, I dont know how to extract the maps and dbc.

paju75
13-04-11, 11:12 AM
Extract maps and dbcs to the folder "MMOFuse"

hostlike
14-04-11, 03:18 PM
Nevermoreftw or anyone else that can assist me -

I very much enjoy and like using your repack, however I'm getting some issues here that I'm not too sure how to fix. For one, all of the trainers (for multiple classes) only have two (2) spells to learn from each of them. If you have a group of trainers, each one of them have different spells to learn. But, it's only two of them that you can learn from each trainer.

I'm also trying out playing a Warrior, and it seems that some of the spells that I can learn, can't be used or casted. It says "You are in shapeshift form". I'm not exactly sure to why it is saying this. It might be because I haven't learned barely any spells from the trainers.

If anybody could basically shine some light on this situation or even attempt to help me fix this issue that would be highly appreciated.

Thank you, and thanks for reading.
Hostlike

ddstpeck
15-04-11, 11:27 PM
Nevermore, im having some trouble downloading the Maps & DBC. Is there any way you can use a site other than 2shared? Because currently, it says i have reached my download limit. Thanks for the repack, by the way.

scelero
19-04-11, 07:40 PM
Not sure if this has been addressed but I've looked at countless other repack threads/etc and I don't see issues with this but I am curious how to fix it.

In the past when I did my own private server with repacks I never had to have an actual internet connect. With cata it just gives me an error everytime regardless of the realmlist settings. Is there a way around this? I don't want to be connected to an ISP to play local.

Ralibos
20-04-11, 02:31 PM
ERROR: mysql client server version mismatch may conflict with behavior of prepared statements, does anyone know how to fix this error when I try to start up worldserver? repack looking good tho :)

abusofy2000
22-04-11, 01:35 PM
pleyz i can not dowenlod frome the link give me another one dud:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

Thame
30-04-11, 08:48 AM
Hey great repack but when i play the game i can't use the command like = when i use kill on a mob it just say ( You should select a Creature )and I've already done that + i can't talk to people
and i can't attack but they can attack me

( I have the Updates and the other things )

paju75
30-04-11, 02:38 PM
use .damage 10000000

barkerm
30-04-11, 03:48 PM

if you want it open to only your friends use hamachi otherwise use no-ip

hamachi limit - 16 to 25 people

no-ip limit - uncertain

abusofy2000
05-05-11, 08:23 PM
Hey big boos can t have fun can t doweload we need new link pleyz dud:confused:

carter007
07-05-11, 12:10 PM
To start this, I ran Apache and MySQL, but when i run authserver and worldserver they both crash :(

Maguild
09-05-11, 01:50 PM
Hi is there a fix for the flying? I cant take off anywhere even tho I got all the riding skills. Others repacks I have tried and they didnt even let you mount. Your pack is awesome.

chaotic
10-05-11, 07:55 AM
Is there an updated version of the Wow patcher for 4.1.0? If so can someone post a link to it.. Thanks

drjoeypc
10-05-11, 04:12 PM
I hope to download this repack. I have done alot of research on repacks I've tried JZY's and Juetie's 3.3.5a repacks. Had some issues. But they helped alot to fix them. I hope you will assist me on any issues arising from this repack.

AZInuYasha
10-05-11, 06:40 PM
Every time i try to start the authserver.exe i get an error about unable to start correctly.

This is the error,

evilchaos69
11-05-11, 10:59 PM
so wheres

<client MinBuild = "*****"
MaxBuild = "*****">

located, would be much help for many peoples im sure

giminar
12-05-11, 02:29 AM
really nice

evilchaos69
13-05-11, 01:09 AM
im fairly good at this and i know my way around but i give up trying, im logged in and playing but my friends stuck at realm select and it just says "logging into game server" and then stays there...

evilchaos69
13-05-11, 03:12 AM
fixed it, lots of bugs but still fun, would be willing to help in anyway possible

coolmo333
13-05-11, 04:50 PM
Nice repack, will have to test it out

Nuccathwarrior
14-05-11, 11:22 AM
I just tried this and it gives me an error about the configuration file for the world server. I looked for the configuration file for the world server and its right there under it's nose. Any ideas?

vrajitorul
17-05-11, 06:39 AM
great job

capincrunch
20-05-11, 11:04 PM
When i put in the username (admin) and password (admin) it says i am disconnected from server could i get some help please?

adlan93
21-05-11, 06:29 PM
http://maxx-wow.at.ua/maxx-wow_oben.png (http://maxx-wow.at.ua/)

---------- Post added at 06:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:43 PM ----------

http://maxx-wow.at.ua/maxx-wow_oben.png (http://maxx-wow.at.ua/)

YourFriend
03-07-11, 02:27 PM
Working good

mythica123
03-07-11, 04:20 PM
i would like to say great job, but dont make it both 2share i have to wait 54 minutes to download the dbc and maps now x.x

giminar
10-07-11, 11:52 PM
Great Repack!

wiziwig
15-07-11, 09:14 PM
Well this server is quite ****ing shit buggy as HELL i mean goblins rocket jump sends them into an unknown place and you cant do shit HS or logout lvl 85's have 10k hp ROFL its just ****ed up :)

Deadly Calm allowes warrior to use any spell without the need or rage Dont work :) Nothing works

luisimaz
22-07-11, 12:08 PM
Very nice repack ;) ,, but could someone tell me how to put it online without hamachi...

duranian
20-10-11, 10:09 AM
thank you for ur hardwork

garra4life
30-11-11, 12:12 AM
you need to download microsoft visual c++ 2010 here is the link

Download: Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable Package (x86) - Microsoft Download Center - Download Details (http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?familyid=A7B7A05E-6DE6-4D3A-A423-37BF0912DB84&displaylang=en)

tiikerikissa
27-01-12, 02:28 AM
how friend can connect mmo fuce 4.0.6 repack realms

perrosfrv
01-02-12, 11:12 AM
man how do install Update 25.02.2011 i am a noob XDDDDD great repack :D

Robertd00d
12-07-12, 07:37 AM
The patcher dosn't work for me :'( I uninstalled WoW and everything :/http://www.mmofuse.net/forums/images/icons/icon9.png do you know whats the problem?:confused:

Teake33
19-07-12, 04:14 AM
thanks its look nice

redxhand
22-07-12, 01:51 PM
This repack is very nice!+rep
Keep it updated!