PDA

View Full Version : Teleporter | Jukebox for Arcemu, Mangos and Trinity

Rochet2
26-03-11, 08:52 AM
For Trinity and Mangos rev [10105]+
You do not need any c++ and there are no quests.
This is fully DB side, so just execute the script to your database.

Tele npc, gossip, teleports to 130 places (All dungeons, raids, leveling zones, main cities, gurubashi arena and booty bay)
Spawn points for the tele npc and rune circle to all main cities, gurub and bootybay
Summoning effect for the npc (check the end of the code to get the casting animation to the npc)

You only need one NPC to handle both factions.
All teleports have a level requirement according to the zone level or instance level requirement.

Run the code 1 time. If the options are in wrong order, run the code again.
You can also try running the delete code only and then the whole sql again.

Moved to github:
Portal Master | RochetCode (http://rochet2.github.io/Portal-Master)

ver 1.8
Fixed level req and faction req for Zul'Aman
ver 1.7
Fixed an error that occurs in navicat
ver 1.6
Created teleporting scripts for zones
ver 1.5
Created zone teleport menus and options
ver 1.4
Updated with new condition, added "back" buttons,
added "how many" number and added visual effect: Casting effect
ver 1.3
Fixed an error in deleting code and added visual effect: Summon circle
ver 1.2
Rewrote the sql code and made it clearer
ver 1.1
Created dungeon teleport menus, options and scripts
and added Booty bay to main menu list
ver 1.0
Initial start. Created Portal Master and main city teleports

Apple
26-03-11, 10:31 AM
nice woRk +rep :)

Rochet2
26-03-11, 11:14 AM
:P
Maybe I should do something new and not just post this in every new forum I get to :3

thnx

Laladin
26-03-11, 11:38 AM
Nice work! Thanks for sharing!

Roignus
26-03-11, 05:28 PM
thanks

rampeixe
30-05-11, 12:11 PM
i'm getting this error "SQL Error (1062): Duplicate entry '999666' for key 1".. can u help me?? i'm using Monster 4.1.0 Cataclysm Repack v3 and is database

Rochet2
30-05-11, 03:56 PM
That is only the error with no details about what happened when it occurred.
You should have posted the full error log or error (usually contains the whereabouts of the error)

The core is Skyfire, which is trinity btw.

The download has an NPC in it and I assume you didnt use an unique entry ID for the NPC.

The error indicates that one or more of the key Entries in the SQL were already taken.
The only basic possibilities of the error are:
NPC Entry
Text ID / Entry
Gossip MenuID

But it is most probably the NPC entry, check that it is an unique, unused Entry you are using. (for the NPC)

rampeixe
30-05-11, 04:54 PM
was for add a NPC, but i used the command DELETE FROM creature_template WHERE entry='999666' before the add one, and the error was fixed.. thanks anyway for the tips they where helpfull too

Rochet2
31-05-11, 09:10 AM
was for add a NPC, but i used the command DELETE FROM creature_template WHERE entry='999666' before the add one

You should also know, if you alredy didnt, that you lost one NPC there and then replaced it with another one (the teleporter).
Everyone on the server should clear their cache cause they see the teleporter as its name would be the name of the old NPC (if they saw the old NPC before you used the delete from statement and restarted the server)

rampeixe
31-05-11, 01:49 PM
the server isn't live yet :), but your info will be helpfull when i did it.. thank you +rep

Btw the portal master didn't work well ( some errors put up) for me on my Monster 4.1.0 Cataclysm Repack v3 server, so i edit him to this one
http://www.mediafire.com/?coayt81i561h8hy, and work fine now, and can be used for Galactic Cataclsym 4.1.0 repack & +4.0.6 repack too.. have fun , and i don't wanna credits for this edit...

Rochet2
31-05-11, 03:17 PM
Hmm .. I just tested on the latest Skyfire emu DB (their own) and the SQL ran fine with no errors.
The SQL batch provided by Skyfire emu was a bit faulty though, I had to correct some errors (probably typos).
This may have caused some tables not to be created in your database or to be different from the ordinary Skyfire emu DB, that causes errors when executing the portal master and by default ingame.
This is totally their mistake, or then you have some older version of their database and core that may have somethings different.

The main point here is that the Trinity teleporter works without errors if you have the Skyfire DB installed properly. (I only tested their seketon of the DB found in the core source *cant be found anymore*)

mythica123
01-07-11, 04:21 PM
This link does not work ;D

---------- Post added at 05:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:11 PM ----------

Thanks for sharing :D

Rochet2
01-07-11, 04:21 PM
Hmm .. what link?

2/3 of them in this thread work and the one that does not work does not have really nothing to do with the teleporter or other stuff I am offering here.
It is only a link to skyfire DB scructure, nothing more. It is not needed for anything really .. just provided it at that time to specify that what structure I tested the teleporter on.

Seems like they dont provide the skeleton for the world DB anymore and that their address has changed.
Bad for development : /. Ill just remove the link so everyone can be happy.

mythica123
02-07-11, 03:39 PM
Trinity don't work, i've tried everything and i keep getting SQL errors x.x

Rochet2
02-07-11, 04:40 PM
Can you send me the SQL you ran and the error you are getting (detailed error info would be best, but if you dont know how to, just send the error you see on screen.

I will try testing it on a server tomorrow.

mythica123
03-07-11, 04:06 AM
I keep getting this error
/* SQL Error (1146): Table 'world.smart_scripts' doesn't exist */ /* 34 rows affected, 0 rows found. Duration for 9 of 23 queries: 0.203 sec. */
Maybe cus i use HeidiSQL 4.6?

Rochet2
03-07-11, 06:42 AM
The problem is caused by you using an old core, not an offical compile or an incomplete database.

The table should exsist in all new cores and in the current default world database structure as seen here: https://github.com/TrinityCore/TrinityCore/blob/master/sql/base/world_database.sql#L16733

I would advise you to update / recreate your core. I am not supporting old cores.

You can find a guide on how to create a trinitycore server from here:
How-to:Win - TrinityCore Wiki (http://www.trinitycore.info/How-to:Win)

YourFriend
03-07-11, 02:00 PM
Dont know :X

Rochet2
03-07-11, 02:50 PM
hmh?

Random comment?

Rochet2
06-07-11, 08:44 AM
Ok, back here again.

I have now worked a lot today and finally finished up.
I Fixed the SQL to work on current arcemu structure, fixed the bugs that appeared ingame due to the SQL working only on older cores, fixed the lua to be for Luabridge, saved old LHA luascript to my computer, deleted it from the online creator and fixed couple bugs related to the top text display.

So, The teleporter for arcemu now works for current arcemu and Luabridge, but does not work on LHA anymore.

Apple
07-08-11, 02:57 AM
what do you think if you make a new SQL buff npc ?

Rochet2
07-08-11, 04:22 AM
Mmeh
I dont like buffs :3

Currently I am doing some Lua scripting to keep me busy.
Got a little interested in it after making the Arcemu gossip system.

BTW. The teleporter now has full Arcemu support.
It works on LHA and Luabridge and you can create new teleports for it in the teleport creator.

randy336
11-08-11, 06:49 AM
looks good ;)

geno420
18-01-12, 12:50 PM
i was wondering what the spawn id was for this if it is a mod,object or item i cant seem to find it ingame to spawn and im kinda new to all of this so i am unsure on ow to find out ty in advance for the help =) and btw i use the teleporter on a 3.3.5a trianty core server and it works fine i did edit it a bit so you are not able to see with gm mode on comes in handy when im to lazt to type a command =) nice work and just to be sure people no what one im talking about is the jukebox im looking for the spawn id for that ty again

Rochet2
18-01-12, 02:42 PM
When you downloaded the NPC, you set the entry yourself.

If you did not change it, it is the default entry: 190001