PDA

View Full Version : Problems with apache and Mysql

macelaru
16-04-11, 04:34 PM
I have some problems with apache and mysql. First when i open MySQL : Can't find messagefile 'Server\mysql\share\english\errmsg.sys" but that file exist in that folder . how can i make it work? And at apache : only one usage of each socket adress (protocol/network adress/port)is normally permitted. :make_sock: could not bind to adreess 0.0.0.0:80 . but i change it in 127.0.0.1 . I dont know what to do with these things.. please help me

Helynn
20-04-11, 08:54 AM
I think , your computer is have a virüs

DoxramosPS
25-09-11, 02:12 AM
For the SQL Error, if you changed the name of the folder from Server to something else, you'll have to go into the my.cnf and edit the directory, so that the server is looking in the right place. It sounds a lot like the folder was originally called Server and at some point in time you renamed it Trinity or something else. Remember. If you made the slightest name to that folder you now have to go into the cnf and change that. For the Apache service, it sounds like you already have Apache running right now. If you ever installed it as a service; you'll need to click Start; Right click on my computer and go to manage. Then you'll go to services, look through the services until you find Apache, go to Apache settings and Stop the Windows Service. Those are two possible fixes. My advice comes with no warranty and I offer no money back guarantee. :)