PDA

View Full Version : Help please :(

darkmystic
06-08-11, 09:01 PM
Hello guys :) Im not sure if this is the correct spot for me to post my issue but I came accross this Repac on some other website but i cant post questions on there yet, so i hope you all dont mind me asking here. anyways im trying to start up the server for
{Release} ATree 4.2.0-3.3.5 Stable v5 - AC Web (http://www.ac-web.org/forums/showthread.php?t=122818) and i keep getting error messages saying Mysql wint start up so i dont know whats going on, Im trying to connect with my Hamachii so i went into world and auth Notepad change the ip to hamachii.. went into Heidisql change the Ip in Heidi with hamachi so my friends can connect and im still having trouble. any ideas? Mysql world or auth.exe wont open :-/ would appreicate any feedback

xorrox
07-08-11, 09:17 AM
try to be more descriptive in your subject line please - you'll get more help that way :) but you might want to try hitting ctrl+alt+del to see if anyother SQL services/programs are running before starting your service - they could be conflicting with the portable mysql in your repack. If so, Kill those, and try your server again... unfortunately error logs from repacks arent always very descriptive so lets start there and see whats what - update if it works or not please - best of luck

randy336
11-08-11, 06:45 AM
Good luck :O