PDA

View Full Version : Awsome virtual horse racing site..buy virtual horse and race

Perk
02-12-11, 05:53 PM
Hey if anyone wants to check out a really cool virtual horse racing site email me your email and all link you the site link!! Ive been racing for 4-5 weeks now and already i got 23 horses and alot of money..this sites been up and running for 11 yrs now..Plus its too easy to win once you know what times your horses need to run at which distances!! Ive got charts that ive bought off the internet which cost me 45 dollars (but will worth it) helped me alot..makes it fool proof to win or atleast place most races lol...So if your into virtual horse racing and want to check this site out..email me your email and all link you the site link..If you get some horses all even email you the charts to help you get started and win alot of money fast...Thx Percy!!!..iF YOUR INTO HAVING ALOT OF FUN RACING..AND EVEBN MORE FUN WINNING EASY MONEY....send me an email with your email and all link you the site to check out!!! PLUS THE LINK I SEND YOU AS A DEAL ON IT..UP TO THE FIRST $25 DOLLARS YOU SPEND...FOR EVER $5 DOLLARS YOU GET 1 FREE HORSE..SO TOTAL 5 FREE HORSES PLUS $10 DOLLARS FREE WHEN YOU JOIN..my stables name is Bigstud...so if you join ..inbox me and all help you win right off the start!!!..Like i said with the time charts i got..its fool proof.. to easy too win!!!!..P.s you can start a free stable and play for free til you learn the game..only thing is you only get one horse and cant race for real money!!!