PDA

View Full Version : Making Panels with Anarchy Online script

Cambios89
03-09-09, 03:33 AM
This wil be one of the most advanced sections of my guide. And you wil need to read it all or you wil fail at the end. I also suggest if you don't know anything from HTML you search every function i use in google to get some extra info about the specific command. If it doesn't work from the first time, don't give up but keep on trying and rereading the guide until you got it working.

Before we start we gonna need some script files to make a panel of. I know by now you guyz - girls wil have been testing alot and now you can put all your test files into a seperate map.

Locate this folder > C:\Program Files\Funcom\Anarchy Online\scripts. Make a new folder and cal it panels and in this folder make a new folder test. Now place all the files you made ( or the once you wanne make into a panel ) into the test folder.

Now that you done this let me explain why. I make some extra folders to keep everything orignized and most of all if you once need to change a specific script you know where to look. If you keep everything in your scripts folder it is gonna get over crowded and you wil not know where to look.

As far as i know this is the only way you can use a html file. Maybe there are other uses for it but right now i don't know what for.Save this file as test into the scripts folder.

Now as you wil have noticed by now we are gouing into the panels map we made some time before. In this map we wil be making a new file. This file is a .HTML file. If you don't know how to make one you can just do it with notepad. So we make a new file with notepad.
This guide is Originally from mmogoldservice DOT com.

If You Want to Know More Details about it, please check out the link below:
http://www.mmogoldservice.com/anarchy-online-scripting-Making-Panels-guideitem.html

U2 Jay
13-09-09, 11:22 AM
Thanks for this contribution.

Rigamaru
22-09-09, 07:53 PM
Thanks