PDA

View Full Version : Renaissance WoW (Needing GameMasters and Developers)

jtarules89
02-08-12, 09:24 PM
Renaissance WoW

Hello, I am the owner of Renaissance WoW. I am looking for Game Masters for my server. Our server is a 4.0.6a server at the moment. We are planning on upgrading to 4.3 and or 4.3.4 here soon. We currently have 2 realms in development. One being a medium fun rate, and the other being a medium blizzlike. Both are going to have a whole bunch of custom stuff. I am in need of dedicated Game Masters and dedicated Developers for my server. If you would like more information or would like to apply, you can message me here on the forums. Or look below for our contact information.

What We Are Looking For?

Game Masters: 6 to 8

Developers: 4

What We Expect From Our Game Masters:

The GameMaster team is recruiting new hard working GM's! We currently need helpfull people for all shifts. If you think you have what it takes to be part of our staff, please fill in an application below. Please remember that joining the Renaissance WoW staff will take a major time commitment and dedication on your part. As a GameMaster you are expected to work at least 4 hours per day. You also need a lot of patience to stay professional in any situation. Please keep this commitment in mind when applying. Furthermore...

What We Expect From Our Developers:

We are looking for talented C++ developers to join our development team. We are specifically looking for people interested and/or talented in the areas of Instance/Encounter scripting and/or Spell Repairing, however skilled candidates will be considered regardless of preference.

Previous experience working with WoW servers, and knowledge of WoW's internal systems is preferred

Strong C++ skills will be required

Experience with Version Control Systems, specifically Subversion is a plus

A working knowledge of database systems, specifically MySQL is required
Experience with the WoW Lua UI API is a plus
Good knowledge of Class mechanics and spells is also useful.

If you feel this is for you, then please send in an application. Don't panic if you can't answer all the questions, as some of them are deliberately tricky.

Contact Us:
Email: [email protected]

Renaissance WoW - Home (http://renaissancewow.servegame.com/)