PDA

View Full Version : [PQR] Hunter PVP (5.1)

Wise
12-12-12, 06:29 AM
Hey everybody! Just a warning but this is my first profile. I made it because I couldn't find any other Hunter PvP profiles that worked correctly after the update for 5.1. Much of the code is based on other profiles from which I've adjusted things here and there to try and get the easiest to use rotation with the best DPS. So most of the credit should go to Vettic for his automated traps and disengage and Sheepmoon for his base profile as well as Kickmydog whose i used to help me figure out a user controlled burst.

These are for BM and MM. I'm always tweaking them to try and improve.

There are 2 rotations. One for an user controlled burst function (Mostly from Kickmydog). And another for automated burst function.

All profiles will automatically disengage and set traps when your target gets near.

Jarrito's PvP.rar (http://www.ownedcore.com/forums/attachments/world-of-warcraft/world-of-warcraft-bots-programs/wow-bot-maps-profiles/11621d1354988722-pqr-hunter-bm-pvp-5-1-jarritos-pvp.rar)

These are really just made for PvP. If you want a PvE one go check out Kickmydog's

Edit: Forgot to mention RShift is the manual burst button