PDA

View Full Version : [Tutorial]How to dupe achievements/titles/mounts/etc to a new account

Wise
16-12-12, 02:16 AM
First off, this is NOT tested by me specifically, but I have heard that its worked for others. I ran into this information privately and supposedly it works

(I didn't come up with this method).

This is how you dupe titles, mounts, achievements to a new account.

Step 1: Create a Battle.net with the same exact information as the first

Step 2: Upgrade all expansions on that Battle.net

Step 3: Transfer the main toon to the new Battle.net (Don't worry you won't even have to pay for it! and you'll get the toon back)

Step 4: Once the transfer is complete log into Account B for achievements to stick (Log into the main character)

Step 5:Call Blizzard for Account B (The one you transferred to) and say you issued the wrong transfer on the wrong credit card and you need it refunded and reversed asap (The toon will be moved back to Account A in under 10 mins Avg. and you'll get a refund in 5 days MAX)

Step 6: Create a Battlechest on Account A, create a level 1 toon with a random name, run around pick up a quest and log out.

Step 7: Call Blizzard once more this time for Account A, tell them you were logged into the wrong Battle.net when you attached the Bchest key, and you need it moved to Account B. They will issue a transfer of the Bchest (THis is how you get mounts since the Hotfix)

Step 8: Log into Account B, first the Bchest, you'll notice you have All the achievements, titles, mounts, feats, that your main had. Congratz you made a dupe!