PDA

View Full Version : [Speculation] Possible Leaked Information Regarding the Upcoming WoW Expansion

Wise
10-03-13, 08:19 AM
I have received information yesterday through that friend regarding the upcoming
WoW
expansion, and I believe the information I have for now may be very awesome to hear.

I trust my friend, but of course realize that he could be making up what he says the uncle told him, but I trust the friend because I know him fairly well.

Here is the information:

1) The final expansion will see the level cap boosted to 100 finally.

2) This will be the FINAL expansion, as expected by the leaked product slate.

3) The storyline revolves around the fact that Sargeras has taken over a titan.

4) WoW

will be going back to it's vanilla roots. The game will be getting much more difficult and will finally provide the challenge many players want.

5) Lots of things to explore with the new expansion all around the world. You may find something new when helping a friend or leveling a new alt.

6) Titan WILL be
WoW
2.0, and it will replace
WoW
as Blizzard's flagship MMORPG. The game will have new lore, and new classes. (This leads me personally to believe it indeed will be an entirely new IP.)

G4M3R
24-03-13, 07:27 PM
This will NOT be FINAL Expansion, i'm 100% sure, then won't Quit Developing it More because of People, how many ppl does play WoW? Billions <.< so that's why they won't stop doing it :P i'm sure there will be FINAL Expansion with lvl 1000 xD

Suraf
23-05-14, 10:57 PM
It's been announced, Warlords of Draenor.

Titan has been announced by Blizzard Entertainment, Inc. and will NOT be another World of Warcraft. (Blizzard Entertainment - Wowpedia - Your wiki guide to the World of Warcraft (http://wowpedia.org/Blizzard Entertainment#In_Development))