PDA

View Full Version : Unforgiven repack

herbycanopy
17-04-13, 05:45 PM
1) on this repack can you sill level the old way? (questing and grinding in the wow world or is it just the leveling road?
2) is this one of those repacks where I will be like lvl50 in 20 minutes?
3) Since I do not see a portable mysql and apatche but I see a DB folder does that mean that I need to make my own DB and add some how add them to it?
a) if so does anyone know a youtube video (with voice not music) that would show me how to do this?

Sorry to all the noob questions...but I am a noob to all this...and it is alot to learn just so I can play wow here soon once I do not have internet for 6 to 8 weeks...lol.

EDIT: I notice that it has been over two years since anyone even tried to answer a question in this forum...I guess I will have to hope for the best...lol.

Here is the link to the repack if that will help out any...
http://mmofuse.net/forums/f163/unforgiven-wow-core-source-db-dbc-repack-base-19896/

buzz2289
17-04-13, 07:27 PM
1) You can play normally, with quests and mobs some may need you to .tele (character start location)

2) It is high rate yes but you only need to edit the worldserver.conf and adjust as you like

3)The link for the mysql is HERE (ftp://jeutie.info/download/Apache%20and%20MySQL%205.5.9%20Portable.rar)

4)I can write you a guide if you need just let me know....

And as for the noob question, i don't consider it a noob question we all start somewhere, and this is where you start, it is a question towards learning

herbycanopy
18-04-13, 01:03 AM
Man Buzz thanks so much Braha you are a GOD on THIS site...look people he only has 16 POST yet he is the first person to even TRY to answer a question in over 2 years!!!!

Buzz and information that you can give me to show me how i can get the DB for unforgiven working would help me so much man...you can not even begin to know how much that would help me...lol.

Buzz man I will PM you my email because the admins of this site are going to ban me really really soon...they do not like it when people point out that they are abandoning their site and that is the only reason NOBODY really uses this site but for leeching...I could fix this and have this site in the top 5 sites like this in 6 months...not that hard to do since I used to do that for my living a couple years back.