PDA

View Full Version : [Release] TrinityCore NPC Bots

JoshCarter
30-09-13, 05:27 PM
This is from another project that I follow...

First off I want to say this is not my work. I do contribute to the project when I can, but the author is [email protected]
This Client Modification is for TrinityCore only.

Here is a small video that I made of me solo playing (With Bots) an instance I wrote:

http://youtu.be/wMGvDXlZn_I

335a NPC Bot Patch: DOWNLOAD (http://www.mediafire.com/download/250b170dnv03hvr/NPCBots.7z)

Updated as of commit: 1010e140bf311500475e9440f88558279c496dd0

For Developers:
If you'd like continual updated patches of this without having to wait for me to upload them, get them right from the source:

https://bitbucket.org/trickerer/trinity-bots/wiki/Home

swubu
31-10-13, 10:20 AM
i have a problem dunno how it comes

but when i right click on the folder where the patch r stored ---> than choose Git Bash --> than give in this command patch -p1 < NPCBots.patch or patch -p1 < NPCBots_434.patch

i get the following error

i like to have minions in my server(s) and i understand that i need to ( after this git bash ) use Cmake to convert files that r nessessary to inject in Mysql and for my core to work ...

but it seems that i do somethign wrong or miss something that i dont see :s

JoshCarter
01-11-13, 03:15 PM
i have a problem dunno how it comes

but when i right click on the folder where the patch r stored ---> than choose Git Bash --> than give in this command patch -p1 < NPCBots.patch or patch -p1 < NPCBots_434.patch

i get the following error

i like to have minions in my server(s) and i understand that i need to ( after this git bash ) use Cmake to convert files that r nessessary to inject in Mysql and for my core to work ...

but it seems that i do somethign wrong or miss something that i dont see :s

It's very hard for me to read that little Pic. It looks like it's saying that it cannot find Rbac.h to be able to patch it. Is this a recently updated Trinitycore you are applying it too?

swubu
01-11-13, 05:28 PM
It's very hard for me to read that little Pic. It looks like it's saying that it cannot find Rbac.h to be able to patch it. Is this a recently updated Trinitycore you are applying it too?

Its the one you posted... i wanted to test it on wowrepack v7 - 4.3.4 WoW Repack to see how it worked ... but i think im doing it wrong.... what i did wuz downloaded this patch , right clicked on that folder and choose Git bash and give in the command after that that error from Pic comes :s

JoshCarter
02-11-13, 06:06 AM
Its the one you posted... i wanted to test it on wowrepack v7 - 4.3.4 WoW Repack to see how it worked ... but i think im doing it wrong.... what i did wuz downloaded this patch , right clicked on that folder and choose Git bash and give in the command after that that error from Pic comes :s

Oh. That is why. You cannot apply patches to a repack. You need 'Source' files to apply the patch to, then you would need to compile it.

swubu
02-11-13, 07:56 AM
Oh. That is why. You cannot apply patches to a repack. You need 'Source' files to apply the patch to, then you would need to compile it.

Thnx Josh , that i didn't knew. Now i can try it out ;) !