PDA

View Full Version : GF getting Bullied, best way to stop?

Asbonia
22-10-13, 02:28 PM
Hey guys
Sad news, my GF is getting bullied, what is the best way to stop it WITHOUT being Physical since I'm in the army..?
Help :(

ONLY serious replies!

Asbonia
23-10-13, 11:08 AM
I'm supriced None has answered

swubu
23-10-13, 05:43 PM
Where duz your GF getting bullied , School / work ? since both have to do something about it , its the law ...
specialy work since you girlfriend can be a threat for the other's and work process ...

Asbonia
24-10-13, 02:50 AM
School ...

swubu
24-10-13, 06:22 AM
School ...

school have a legal right to provide students for a safe and fair education , since your GF is getting bullied her right's are being violated.
and the principal have to react /act on that.

Try to contact the school about it( or maybe one of your higher ranked officers calling school & let them explain this situation that you are worried ) & your GF need to talk (she must not be quiet) about it against teachers & principal cause its a right she have to be protected .

Asbonia
24-10-13, 12:47 PM
school have a legal right to provide students for a safe and fair education , since your GF is getting bullied her right's are being violated.
and the principal have to react /act on that.

Try to contact the school about it( or maybe one of your higher ranked officers calling school & let them explain this situation that you are worried ) & your GF need to talk (she must not be quiet) about it against teachers & principal cause its a right she have to be protected .

If I weren't this far away the school had to protect the bullies from me.. ;) But I'll talk to her :)

swubu
24-10-13, 01:06 PM
If I weren't this far away the school had to protect the bullies from me.. ;) But I'll talk to her :)

nice ;)

btw is it posible for you to connect with wow client 3.3.5a for a quick test !

Asbonia
24-10-13, 02:38 PM
nice ;)

btw is it posible for you to connect with wow client 3.3.5a for a quick test !

Don't got 3.3.5 on this computer :p Sorry

swubu
26-10-13, 08:40 AM
Don't got 3.3.5 on this computer :p Sorry

No wurry's :) thnx anyway

Asbonia
26-10-13, 11:41 AM
No wurry's :) thnx anyway
No, thank you :)