PDA

View Full Version : [How to] Transfer an item to another server for "free" (Limited)

Wise
26-10-13, 12:07 PM
1. Transfer any character (preferably one you can miss for a day-ish) with your desired item(s) to desired realm.

2. Upon arriving desired realm, Mail the items to another char on that server.

3. After giving items to other char, Open a ticket asking for a refund.

- 3.1. Just use an excuse, For example, Something far more important came up after you had paid for the transfer & you need the money ASAP, There's many things you can tell them, How far you want to go in the lie is up to you, It was very easy to get a refund using my example.

Some tips and perhaps "negative" things about this

The chances the refund actually happens is close to guaranteed, That is, if you have not done any refunds recently. Just make sure your story forces them to take action, Dont give them the option.

When a refund is processed, It CAN take up to
10-14 days for your money to return.

I definitely do not advice you to do this like every month, I'd suggest to take a half year break between every refund, At the very least.

You may also want to transfer a char above level 70, Transfering a low level char could raise suspicion, Then again they don't even check what activities you have done on the server (I for one have transfered both spectral tigers( A 1.15m gold value) using this method) , Nobody ever gave a shit.