PDA

View Full Version : Reedradar's private server V3.3.5-4.0.6

reedradar
23-11-13, 05:38 PM
We are looking for Admins,GMs,and moderators to be staff members of a server.
The available servers are:
Reedradar's fun server MANGOS(3.3.5) *GM ARMOR IS NOT PROVIDED
Reedradar's Blizzlike server MANGOS(3.3.5)*GM ARMOR PROVIDED
Reedradar's Eternion like server TRITNY(4.0.6)*GM ARMOR PROVIDED
Reedradar's Blizzlike server MANGOS (4.3.4)*GM ARMOR IS NOT PROVIDED
Want to request a version?????? Message me!

All who are interested need to contact me asap with the desire username and password for the server along with what qualifies them to help me set up this server
Format:
Desire username:
Desire password:
Other places you have been Admin/GM/Moderator:
Email:
Reason:
Any diseases that effect your ability to socialize:
NOTE:
You need HAMACHI TO CONNECT
Here are a few screen shots of the servers
Reedradar's blizzlike server 3.3.5
Reedradar's Fun server 3.3.5

- - - Updated - - -

Reedradar's blizzlike server 4.3.4

Asbonia
24-11-13, 06:18 AM
Any diseases that effect your ability to socialize:
Do not write these kinds of questions, firstly its stupid, and it might discriminate people. If people got "disabilities" maybe they woudn't like to mention it.

And,
Do NOT use hamachi, I'd suggest atleast Port-Forward so it will be easier for people to join you.

reedradar
25-11-13, 08:07 PM
We ask that question so if a issue comes up and they handle it wrong like in the past we know why and we can correct them. Also we're just setting up right now we will forward our ports when it's all set up and done with.

Asbonia
26-11-13, 02:13 AM
We ask that question so if a issue comes up and they handle it wrong like in the past we know why and we can correct them. Also we're just setting up right now we will forward our ports when it's all set up and done with.

So...? You're saying people with Handicap/Disabilities can't handle stuff properly..?
You have any idea how discriminating you are being? :confused:

Suraf
26-11-13, 04:15 AM
If you use hamachi for a wide server for strangers to join than get a virtual private server, also known as a VPS. Hamachi is only good if you play just with your homies, bros, or friends.

And I have to say, Asbonia is right, why would people share about there "disabilities", especially to someone that has a face (maybe not) on the other side of the internet coord to a computer screen, just staring while the tongue slowly licks the lips......

reedradar
28-11-13, 11:02 AM
I have ADHD and ADD -_- I know the struggle and no i'm not saying that i'm saying if they have problems with communicating such as idk PTSD then well take that into consideration.

Asbonia
28-11-13, 01:59 PM
I have ADHD and ADD -_- I know the struggle and no i'm not saying that i'm saying if they have problems with communicating such as idk PTSD then well take that into consideration.
We've never said anything that its bad, its just some might have worse struggle than ADHD and ADD ;)