PDA

View Full Version : WOW ADDICT - Addmit it we are all addicted! 4.3.4 In search of some true addict GM's

chronic7
29-01-14, 11:24 AM
No need to make this post fancy it is just a recruitment thread.. I will only put time into advertising threads. This is for serious applicants only not for someone who wants commands and power and will leave me before we get big. This is for the people true to the addict wow name who will be loyal to the server and help me progress in the recruitment and growing phases of this server. In 2008 I had over 800 people on The Lost Realms and I was in the top 5 spots on all of the vote sites. I am a serious contender and I am coming back to kick some ass.. Who is with me?

Alright so I finally got enough money to get my server machine up and running.
It is a great machine to start us out on and once we get an average amount of players on I will upgrade to a dedicated host but for the time being I am very happy with what I have.

The server specifications are as follows:
QUAD CORE 2.5GHZ
4GB DDR2 RAM
50MBPS

Server Name: Owned WoW
Server Patch: 4.3.4
Server Information: Instant 85

I am currently looking for at least two head game masters to be my go-to guys to help me run the server. I will be hiring at least 5 game masters to start out with and I will choose two out of the five as my head game masters. As a game master you will have the duty's of hosting events, answering tickets, forum support, in-game support, banning, bug reporting, etc.

If you are interested please add me on Skype: X_Chronic_X