PDA

View Full Version : What does World of Warcraft: Warlords of Draenor mean for private servers

reedradar
11-02-14, 10:51 PM
As some of you know blizzard is releasing a new expansion labeled as " World of Warcraft: Warlords of Draenor (http://www.wowwiki.com/World_of_Warcraft:_Warlords_of_Draenor)"
What could this mean for MOP private servers since it will finally stay on a patch that we can actually work with? Will we finally get the panda servers running in a repack? Or will people abandon the project to continue on to the new expansion?

I made my own without repack 2.3.2 private server(Failed but felt proud of making it). Now when I did this patch 3.3.5 was just released and everyone was buzzing about a new drop for a private server repack. Although with this new expansion will it be 10x more time consuming due to the massive item updates or will it just be a simple release(dout it)

Start the convo below and lets get some ideas out there

Suraf
12-02-14, 09:46 AM
Simply, I prefer to just wait, relax and get 3.3.5a working at least 99% and especially cataclysm 99% then MOP 99% and so on... This is just how I'm going but its really just my opinion.

reedradar
12-02-14, 05:18 PM
Simply, I prefer to just wait, relax and get 3.3.5a working at least 99% and especially cataclysm 99% then MOP 99% and so on... This is just how I'm going but its really just my opinion.

Thats very smart I'm running a scripted 4.3.4 server running at 99% working only issue i found is death wing one hit kill on a warrior with 325k hp. Although other than that the 4.3.4 seems pretty solid. They just started releasing MOP servers for any body to have but most are in sandbox and aren't very well put together (like crashes bugs and nonworking language.)

Lucius
11-11-17, 10:51 AM
Current dev projects may take priority over this new expansion.

As zdroid9770 posted, I'm in no hurry either..