PDA

View Full Version : Stop that spammer

enegue
02-10-09, 03:58 AM
Seriously, this is pissing me and a few other users off. Lbniese is that spammer I'm referring to. He/She has been reviving topics which are dated back to January and says stuff like "good" and "nice". It's not a bad thing to revive old topics but why revive it with shit like saying "good"? If you're trying to get your damn post counts up, do it the proper way and not revive effing old topics.

Next point, leeching. He's been leeching stuff directly from *******. As in direct copy and paste. I got 1 infraction point from U2 as I posted a link to *******'s Hollywood release and the reason was that I was advertising *******. Does ******* really need advertising? What's more, I did NOT advertise *******. All I did was to link proof that Lbniese has been totally leeching his shit from ******* and not giving credits.

Last point, spamming. He/She has been spamming useless shit such as "...<face>" and other stuff which I don't want to name. What the hell is the point of posting shit like "...<face>". I said something about him/her another time and there wasn't a need to reply but still, he/she replied it with "...<face>". Just cause he has lesser post counts than me or Msoul, doesn't mean he has to effing spam USELESS SHIT like this.

enegue
02-10-09, 04:01 AM
An example of an old topic being revived can be found here (http://www.mmopro.net/forums/tools-websites-other/563-arcemu-announcer.html#post9148). The topic was started on 6th September 2008 if I'm not wrong. All I know is that that topic is over 1 YEAR old.

Forgive my flaming in my posts. I really just can't stand this shit anymore.

Malicious
06-10-09, 02:03 AM
Meh, Spammers are part of the Internet. D:

Just ignore them.

enegue
07-10-09, 03:37 AM
Wow, the topic is back here. Well, don't bother about what I said.

Lock this topic if you want.

I sorted the problem out with Lbniese (:

Lbniese
07-10-09, 09:09 AM
True :D

Boxxy
11-10-09, 03:37 PM
true :d

true, cool, nice, your right, awesome xddddddddddd

enegue
11-10-09, 11:27 PM
I take back my words. It's war again, Lbniese.

chemicallion
15-11-09, 12:07 PM
you seem to be spamming this also. :rolleyes:

Dimman
15-11-09, 12:20 PM
you seem to be spamming this also. :rolleyes:
Is another story bro :)

And Lbniese is a retarded, childish and freaking unbelievable

-Rep trader
-Spammer
-He think that he's pro @ lua scripting but no .

-arcemu user

Boxxy
15-11-09, 12:43 PM
Why the **** is he not banned i have no idea how the admins/mods can let him continue with his faggotry.

runiker
15-11-09, 01:42 PM
I say ban as I left for a good while 08 and came back and some of my threads where revied from back in 08 ecause of him.

Dimman
15-11-09, 03:03 PM
I say ban as I left for a good while 08 and came back and some of my threads where revied from back in 08 ecause of him.
runiker for president!

lol's

i agree Ban that noob.

StickyIcky
16-11-09, 01:33 AM
I would, but I got my SMod taken away, for some damn reason...again...

DoPeT
10-01-10, 12:22 AM
Ah, I see that he's a problem here on MMOPro too, lol.

EDIT: Oh shit, it's from 11-16-09, my apologies for the bump, I'm just used to boards that the whole first page is from the recent hours or day.

Xzandra
10-01-10, 04:27 AM
lol, ignore him

kjanko
10-01-10, 07:10 AM
He's not active on MMOPro anymore, so stop bumping this thread or you'll get an infraction.

Apple
10-01-10, 09:27 PM
~closed :)