PDA

View Full Version : [TrinityCore] Huge repository of scripts! Now in Technicolor!

Wise
09-01-16, 11:49 PM
I have a bad habit of finding cool scripts, and updating them to latest TC. Most of the scripts in my repo are from other people, but many I wrote myself. (if you are the creator of one of my scripts and I have not given a proper Thank You, please let me know)

https://bitbucket.org/lordpsyan/lordpsyan-patches

I am always looking for more scripts, cuz I have no real life and nothing better to do. I also take requests...

This repo has multiple branches for different wow's (TC 3.3.5, ElunaWotLK, WoWSource 4.3.4...) but all are TC based.

Here is a list and description of some of the scripts:

One of my most popular scripts is LordPsyanBots
, which is actually ike3's mangosbot. I converted it to a script, instead of having to use the outdated TC repo ike3 has. Ike3's mangosbots is one of the most complex and amazing scripts I have ever encountered. Ike3 has done a brilliant job with this.

255_in_who_list.patch - 3.3.5a is designed for level 70 and the "who" list will only display up to level 99. This allows for higher levels to be displayed.
ArenaGambler.patch - Someone give me a good description of this. I am assuming you bet on the winner of a battle in an arena.
Arena_Template.patch - This patch replaces 1v1 arena patch. THis has 1v1 and 3v3 arena options.
Cheats-FastFishing-AttackAndRespawnSpeed.patch - Configurable extras such as fast fishing, attack and respawn speed and others. Configs in worldserver.conf.
CrossFactionBG.patch - Cool but buggy patch that allows a player to choose a different faction for BG. it changes the character to the new faction, giving them skills etc for that faction. Character reverts back to normal after bg finishes. Try not to log out during the battle.
Fake_Players.patch - Populates the "who" list with up to 49 fake online players. Message appears saying they do not want to be disturbed when whispered to. Worthless if using LordPsyanBots
Fatigue.patch - Turn on or off the fatigue timer via worldserver.conf setting.
Guard-Elite-Honor.patch - Gain honor from killing elite guards
GuildHouses.patch - NPC that offers guild leaders a guild house. Once a leader purchases the house, and member of that guild can teleport using this NPC to the guild. Non guild members will not be able to teleport.
GuildLevelSystem.patch - This sets up a cool system where each guild has XP. Players gain XP and that XP is also applied to the guild.
Individual-XP-Rate.patch - Allows setting of different XP rates. I have not tested, so not sure how to set them.
KillStreak.patch - Rewards for pvp based on number of successful wins in a row... I think.
Passive_Anticheat.patch - Best anti cheat out there. checks for speed hacks, flying, etc.
NoN-Passive_Anticheat.patch - Another anti cheat that checks for speed hacks, flying, etc. This one is much pickier than the passive.
Played_time.patch - Rewards for playing the game, based on how long the player is in realm.
Player_Events.patch - Rewards based on specific events. Example: Level rewards. First honorable kill rewards. Check readme file for details.
New_NPCBots.patch - Simply put, they are NPC's that will run around with you as if they were another player. Can do dungeons, raids, etc. Spawning them is a pain, but once you have them out there, they are cool.
Pvp_ranks.patch - Ranking system for pvp.
Reforging.patch - Blizzlike reforging by Rochet2 (updated to work with prepatch). Change 40% of your item stats to something else Sends item packets so you can see the changes on item tooltips Simple and easy to use interface Made for 3.3.5a.
StartGuild.patch - Forces new characters into a guild when they are created.
Summon_NPC.patch - This is an item, that when right-clicked, will spawn an npc (default entry number 100000). I use it to summon my TeleNPC2 NPC, so players can teleport anywhere any time. The NPC will automatically vanish after a few minutes.
TeleNPC2.patch - The best of the best teleport scripts. an NPC with well organized coordinates for teleporting. You can add catagories, and locations, and restrict those locations in many way, such as by cost, specific guild, level required, etc.
Transmogrification.patch - Transmogrification By Rochet2 (Updated to work with prepatch) allows you to change the display of an item to something else. You can use any item in your bags as source of display, as long as it fits the requirements. Requirements can be tweaked in the server configuration file. Basically any item should work with transmogrification. Custom items as well. No item is hardcoded to the system. Has a feature to store sets of displays. This can be removed before compiling or in the configuration file. Made for 3.3.5a.
TriniIRC.patch - Allows players to join a channel (set in config) and chat to people in an IRC channel. Configs are a bit confusing, but once working, you can admin the realm via IRC (so you can connect to IRC on your smartphone, and kick\ban players, chat, and do other commands). On the flip side, you can join the IRC chat room (on your computer, tablet or phone) and chat with in game players.
TrinityJail.patch - When a player breaks the rules, they need to be punished. This script puts the player in a "jail" and they cannot escape. Teleporting, hacking... doesn't matter, it slams them right back in the jail for a specific amount of time.
Vote_Rewards.patch - Rewards system using vote points.
WorldChat.patch - Chat Channel that can be seen by everyone anywhere.

Original post by LordPsyan