PDA

View Full Version : Win a Paypal dispute/claim as a SELLER

Wise
19-03-16, 08:21 PM
Hello everyone! Are you sick of selling your account and getting an e-mail from Paypal an hour later that the buyer wants his money back? Are you tired of losing these disputes/claims? Well, I might have the solution for you!

As a frequent seller myself, I have experienced this problem a lot of times and I've never won any of these disputes/claims. A few days ago I tried selling my account for the third time and guess what? The buyer never received his account and wants his money back, what a surprise. I was not going to lose this one! After doing some research and reading trough the Paypal user agreement I found something that could help me
win
this claim!

Now, let's read trough Paypal's policy on
buyer protection

PayPal Purchase Protection only applies to PayPal payments for certain tangible, physical goods. Payments for the following are not eligible for reimbursement under PayPal Purchase Protection:

Intangible items, including Digital Goods
Services
Real estate, including residential property
Businesses
Vehicles, including motor vehicles, motorcycles, caravans, aircraft and boats
Custom made items

As you can see, buyers do not receive

buyer protection
if they purchased a
digital/intangible good
. So how did I win my claim and got to keep my money? It's simple. If a buyer opens a dispute, be sure that you're the first to make it a claim. When they ask you for any comments or additional information make sure you say that the
buyer bought a digital/intangible good and that they do not receive buyer protection in this matter according to the Paypal user agreement
. This will force Paypal to let you win the claim.

HOWEVER,this is not a 100% guaranteed win method. This won't work if the buyer does a chargeback trough his credit card company (you can still win this but it will take a lot more effort). You also have a chance of still losing if the buyer says the payment was done by someone else than the owner of the paypal account/creditcard.