PDA

View Full Version : Why use Model Edits

Chmun
03-08-08, 10:42 AM
Hi,

i have a question i dont really understand it why people uses this stuff :S

Wolfly
03-08-08, 12:46 PM
Nobody likes everything about WoW, so we model edit it to our likings. Take for example Duskwood, I hate leveling there, too dark and gloomy. So I swapped it to look like Elwynn.

Xcynic
03-08-08, 07:36 PM
And surely, We modeledit to change everything, I mean there is a whole new WOW out there if you know how to advanced model edit, u can for example edit the entire world, change names, add buildings etc, whatever you want you can do it:P Thats why I modeledit :P

Kira
04-08-08, 09:03 PM
model editing basically is to create, add, delete, and edit things to your liking. For example of each:
You can create whole new landmasses, add gameobjects that aren't in the dbcs, delete landmasses and gameobjects that are useless and in the way, or edit them, by swapping them out to your liking. If a person puts all these together, they can probably create a whole new WoW :)

Boxxy
04-08-08, 09:14 PM
Cus we can!!!!!~

Chmun
12-08-08, 08:50 AM
Does Blizzard allows Model Editing?

StickyIcky
12-08-08, 02:26 PM
Lol considering your editting their maps?
No...

Kira
12-08-08, 11:19 PM
Blizzard is very strict about model editing, if you make a ticket and ask them, its a most definite no. but give it a try, make a ticket, and ask them haha, try to be funny, get screenies, and show us :D