PDA

View Full Version : Garrys mod hamachi multiplayer?

Boxxy
16-10-09, 09:47 PM
I have been trying to play legit garrys mod with my friend and we cant connect even when using hamachi, i have tried google/garrys mod forums does anyone have a guide or anyone who can help me?

mag1212
15-02-10, 10:30 AM
so u mean u are using a cracked client but u want to play on legit servers?

dzro
25-04-10, 03:53 AM
ive been trying to get garrys mod 10 and i cant find a single place to get it any ideas were to download

shadowx
26-04-10, 11:05 PM
i was wondering the same thing

Dimman
26-04-10, 11:52 PM
Buy the game :(

dzro
27-04-10, 02:09 AM
i bought the game i lost the disk i just need to find a place to download it i have the license number for it

terraego
27-04-10, 05:13 AM
seriously.. you dont even need a disk to play the game, just like cs:s dod or any steam game, you can download it off their server. The only reason why you couldnt play the game is if you lost your steam account.

ontopic: ive tried to play it over hamachi too. It seems a lot harder than it is supposed to be. hell, i've even tried to dedicated host it (wich solved the problem).
i came accross a guide to solve nasty class c problems, steam requires class c ip addresses for local games. this didn't work for me, but hey you can always try right?

it seems to apply on all steam games. whether cracked or not.

How to avoid Class C:
1/ In hamachi go to preferences and look around until you have found somewhre where you can make advanced settings for users.
2/ right click user in hamachi and go to Advanced.
3/ where it says aliases. add this.

it all depends on YOUR ip.
mine is 5.77.14.67
my friends is 5.24.11.21

in the aliases section you must replace the second numbers (after the 5) as yours
BEFORE:
5.xx.11.21

NOW:
5.YOURTWONUMBERS.14.67

*replace YOURTWONUMBERS wid your two numbers lol.

4/ then you restart hamachi COMPLETELY. press the 'x' and restart.
5/ enjoy xD

Dimman
27-04-10, 10:45 AM
i bought the game i lost the disk i just need to find a place to download it i have the license number for it

Call the support and ask them what you should do :)