PDA

View Full Version : [Share] ArcEmu GMH v1.1.1

(_Adam_)
17-10-09, 03:04 AM
Hello,

here is the ArcEmu GMH v1.1.1.
For you there dont know what it is, can i say its a WoW addon many GM's and Admins using INGAME.

http://rapidshare.com/files/294098405/GMH.ace.html

I dont know who made it lol, but then i will give the credits to ArcEmu

Credits to ArcEmu

enegue
17-10-09, 07:09 AM
Not "many". Only new GMs... Admins don't use it as Admin positions are earned on servers.

Lbniese
17-10-09, 09:56 AM
I was using GMH, and i think this is a nice share, but else Enegue u right, damn you... its true only new GMs using it ;)

Dimman
17-10-09, 01:33 PM
Why use Arcemu at all ? :p

Lbniese
18-10-09, 02:12 AM
what core do you use?, ArcEmu is the best one... and that one most of the other Emu guys using, then you can find more stuff there lol.

Dimman
18-10-09, 03:20 AM
what core do you use?, ArcEmu is the best one... and that one most of the other Emu guys using, then you can find more stuff there lol.

Lbniese, you dnt know anything. :cool:
Arcemu will fall. :p

Also yes arcemu did copy ascents project they didin't start off from scratch there has been a lot of development with arcemu over the last year thats why the commands are difrentIdd its a good core but look at Magic-WoW(new toxic wow) they are running to top 1 on all sites with "FrostEmu" It is better. :p

Arcemu - Hasbro and C.o are making a core, loads of newb are downloading it to make a server and they can't dev so they hire skilled developers but its a new core so they can't reallly solve problems in it so they need to wait for a new rev. So if Arcemu only had 1 Live server that server would be good but there are way too many noob servers, and i don't know but i think that hasbro wants the Emu people to use hes core so he can be fame.>_>

Frostemu - they have 1 server live and it is made by the founders and skilled developers that have been making that core and database thats the diffrence, they have alot of skills.

Lbniese
18-10-09, 07:16 AM
First time i hear about FrostEmu, ok thanks lol. but ArcEmu is a good repack to start with ;). and WoW-V doesnt makes items and all that to FrostEmu yet.

enegue
18-10-09, 07:29 AM
Ha. Lbniese. You call yourself proffesional? ArcEmu is the worst core at the moment... FrostEmu is good yes but not as good as EternalEmu. However, there is a private emulator which I know that is much better than EternalEmu. In short, it beats ArcEmu, FrostEmu, Cobra Core, FireEmu and all other emulators out right.

Dimman
18-10-09, 08:29 AM
First time i hear about FrostEmu, ok thanks lol. but ArcEmu is a good repack to start with ;). and WoW-V doesnt makes items and all that to FrostEmu yet.

/facepalm...

I don't think they are using WoW-V , its a good tool but the "pro's" Don't need it.

Real pro's don't play around with toys! :p

And Hasbro think he is the owner of http://hasbro.se/mcp.php/se/app/products/worlds/2/index.html
(Swedish site, all others were down Z_Z sux)

enegue
26-10-09, 01:14 AM
Lol.

In short, what you mean is: Only NEWB GMs use toys.

Dimman
26-10-09, 02:10 AM
Lol.

In short, what you mean is: Only NEWB GMs use toys.

More noobs are using wow-v than pro's. I used it before but im making a SQL now you get more skill in sql if you are making your own

enegue
26-10-09, 05:23 AM
It's best to create an item entirely on your own with a custom-made display ID.

Lbniese
26-10-09, 11:24 PM
New players should use WoW-V and lazy players doing it.

enegue
27-10-09, 12:29 AM
Not players... Item creators..

Dimman
27-10-09, 05:05 PM
1. Virus scan
2. check if its a repost
3. proper credits (you will find it)

enegue
29-10-09, 12:48 AM
/cheer for Dimman

diroach