PDA

View Full Version : How To Get Skills Past 450 + Fixing Dodge after lvl 80

Kibblebit
21-10-09, 11:17 AM
So if you own a server with a level cap over 80, and you can't hit anything, what do you do??? YOU CORE EDIT :D

Go to the Player.cpp file and open it with notepad or microsoft visual. And go to "Edit" then "Find" then "Find and Replace". and type in "450' in the find box and put "1275" in the replace box. This means your skills will have a max of 1275 which is ideal for 255 realms. You need to do this for everything you find that says 450 in Player.cpp

So you have a server in which your level cap is over 80, and nobody can hit you, what do you do? YOU CORE EDIT :D

Go to the Player.h file and open it with notepad of Microsoft Visual. And scroll down until you find a big wall of text and numbers, those are the calculated dodge percentages. Each decimal line represents a percentage. The percentage is the Dodge cap percentage. Go to the bottom of this wall and add more lines. +1 line = 1 level. So if you own a 255 realm, your gonna need to add 170 lines, which is simple if you have copy and paste feature. Those percentages need to be the cap at which the dodge is maxed out at the certain level. I just make 10 lines of 45.000000f and copy and paste for 170 lines.

Then it should make you hittable.

If I'm missing something, just say something.

If you want to learn how to compile, go to this link (http://www.mmopro.net/forums/c-and-c/2136-pics-compiling-arcemu-taking-the-first-steps-in-c.html#post9753)

enegue
22-10-09, 02:27 AM
Well, as expected from Kibblebit... +awesomeness. Let me see how I should spread out my rep giving today...

StickyIcky
22-10-09, 11:14 PM
+repx3
Even though this is very old, still very usefull!

enegue
23-10-09, 07:56 AM
It's old yeah but a number of people don't know about it yet :P.

I recommend stickying this thread for the time being until Cataclysm is released.

atomikgodz
20-01-10, 01:00 AM
i hav ebeen looking for a gudie for this i made my own first p server back in 2007 lots have changed lol im getting headaches by jus treading crap grrr now i ahve to start from scratch to learn stuff but its fun and time consuming.. bu thtanks for this sometimes old things do come in handy :)

(well thats what she said) :OP

atomikgodz
20-01-10, 07:50 PM
hey im using a repack max level 255 how do i set the wep levels if i dont use C++ casue of the repack oris there a way to get use of it with a repack?? let me know plz thanks