PDA

View Full Version : Appreciate your help

Payne
20-12-09, 01:16 AM
i've downloaded Heroes of Northrend - ArcEMu 3.2.0 Funserver repack

i've followed the instruction

Step 1: Locate your Config files
Step 2: Locate realms.conf in config folder
Step 3: Scroll down at the bottom change "REALM NAME" to what ever you wish. Then Save
Step 4: Locate world.conf in config folder
Step 5: Open that folder, scroll down until you see rates change them to what you want them to be. Then Save
Step 6: Locate MySQL and Apache
-C:\Repack\server\MySQL.exe
-C:\Repack\server\Apache.exe
Step 7: Open MySQL first, then Apache
Step 8: Locate the core were logon.exe is and world.exe is
-C:\repack\core name\logon.exe (May not be called just logon)
-C:\repack\core name\world.exe (May not be called just world)
Step 9: Run logon.exe first then run world.exe
Step 10: Once finished locate your World of Warcraft directory folder
-C:\Users\Public\Games\World of Warcraft
Step 11: Locate your realmlist.wtf
-C:\Users\Public\Games\World of Warcraft\Data\enUS\realmlist.wtf
Step 12: Open realmlist.wtf with notepad.
Step 13: Change your realm list from "set realmlist us.logon.worldofwarcraft.com" to "set realmlist 127.0.0.1"
-C:\Users\Public\Games\World of Warcraft\Data\enUS\realmlist.wtf
Step 12: Then save your realmlist.wtf
Step 13: then open wow.exe
-C:\Users\Public\Games\World of Warcraft\wow.exe
Step 14: Then login as Account: Admin Password: Admin

when i'm on step 6 which is runnin server\MySQL.exe i get this, so what did i miss on...
http://img195.imageshack.us/img195/852/83361152.png

i've tried asking other forum, they all end up replying "lol, noob"

dexterkris
20-12-09, 06:43 AM
You already have MySQL running on your computer. Go into your task manager and terminate the MySQL process. After that try launching MySQL.exe again.

Payne
20-12-09, 08:25 AM
++Rep

no wonder,haha, k now i think i know how to make server public with Hamach, so my question is what is my next step to create my account or how am i suppose to let other ppl to create an account on my server? i need specific steps pls, cause my iq is low. ty ++rep if u can give noob guide, i think i need navicat or some shit

dexterkris
20-12-09, 11:43 AM
You can create an account for yourself by logging into your database using for example Navicat and then go into the accounts table in your logon database and make your account.

Also if you are going to host a public server using a repack, don't bother running a server at all. Running a server without the knowledge on how to run it is a bad idea. You need to know how to compile your own server, how to maintain it and etc. before starting your own server.

Paradox
20-12-09, 12:03 PM
You could temporally go hamachi. Setting up an account creation page is easy as pie. You just download a premade website, download Wamp/Xamp/Apache, but it in there, open your port 80 trough your router. (www.portforward.com) and people are able to connect to it.