PDA

View Full Version : How to Successfully Operate a guild of World of Warcraft

mickeyyoung
07-01-10, 01:29 AM
Hello everyone, I'm a loyal World of Warcraft players. I've been played for five years and I'm crazy about it. I usually find that somebody do not know how to operate a guild. As a guild president with three-year experience, I'll tell some personal opinion, hoping it's helpful to you.
Three tips to become a qualified president:
1. To enhance popularity
World of Warcraft is like a virtual community, you would hardly be successful without friends. I am sure you will agree with me. You should lead the guild to fight in the instancing and battlefield, and it's also very important to help new players to update their equipment. You should be impartial, decisive, and equal to everyone. You'd better to give more help to the people who need it, so that your popularity will increase rapidly. But do not forget to enroll new players to your guild, keeping it energetic.
2. Plenty of gold
WoW gold, as a virtual prop, plays a crucial role in the game. Whatever the game is, it would be not good without an economic system. Its operating period is very short (such as Warhammer Online, as well as Age of Conan). Therefore, as a guild leader, you should hold enough gold, so no matter what you do, it will become very easy. Whether helping others, or leading your member to fight Dungeons and battlegrounds, each activity requires large amounts of money. No Warcraft gold reserves, no exciting activities. So WoW gold plays a crucial role in the operation of a guild.
But how to get gold? To farm everyday? Maybe it works, but you will become an Otaku, and a gold farmer with simple life. Or to be a successful businessman, buy and sell between AH, which also takes time. For a normal player, these methods are very difficult and waste time.
I have no time, only several hours online every night. However, I have a lot of gold, enough to satisfy any demand. Because that except for leading my members to play Dungeons, I also buy some cheap gold. Please note that I am not advertising for gold business. I just occasionally purchase of gold for the needs of guild activities, and the growth of guild. I recommend those people who have the same mind with me often go around gold price comparison sites (for example, www.mmogoldservice.com (http://www.mmogoldservice.com)), finding reliable gold sellers and cheap WoW gold. The reasons to go such sites are simple: save time and effort, and never be cheated. I’ve done so, and effect is obvious. Each activity is very successful. Therefore, to make your guild more powerful, you should properly pay, thus the return will be quite obvious.
3. Excellent management capabilities
Outstanding management ability is the key to a person's success. As a guild president, you also need these capabilities. The premise of management is fairness, that the president should set an example. Treating everyone equally, so that they will think you are fair. In this way, you will be a strong cohesion, and members consider the guild as a family, and you are the head of this family...that's it. Rationally allocate the tasks to each guild member, so that every player has the opportunity to present themselves. The senior players will not bear too much pressure, and the junior players will also enjoy the fun of Dungeons and battlegrounds. You can not win praise from all members, but if 80% of members support you, you will be a successful guild leader.

Dimman
07-01-10, 03:12 AM
Nice guide, but try to add colors and more space so its easier to read :) +rep

DoPeT
09-01-10, 06:59 PM
Nice guide, but try to add colors and more space so its easier to read :) +rep
QFT, nice guide.

Noblebeastx
20-02-10, 09:56 PM
Add colors and ill give ya rep lol

Fatbeard
21-02-10, 02:16 AM
Yes, I do agree with others. Colours or just format it differently, use Bold, Italics, etc to make some parts stand out. Divide it into paragraphs!

mag1212
21-02-10, 03:28 AM
wow nice guide and thx for not letting the Retail section die