PDA

View Full Version : [Release] ExecutionWoW Repack but for 3.3.0a

Dorito
09-01-10, 10:42 PM
i take no credit at all for making anything in this repack but i do take credit for updating it to 3.3.0a :)

Here some info guys
The core Is NetherEmu 3.3.0a (11159)
Max Level 255 skills change past 80 properly
A Leveling Road For Horde and ally :)
there are malls for both factions
Thousands of custom items
Vote/donor rewards
a Few Custom Quests
A fair few scripts
and well it ain't all there is a lot more for you to discover in game!! including Thorim, Lord Of The Underworld World. Boss scripted and plus tons of fun to come

DBC/MAPs Download Link: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=H6KQBTCB
Repack Download Link:

this repack should be ready to go all you have to do is,

First if all either download the DBC/MAPS file or get em yourself otherwise world.exe will error so you will need winRAR for this so Google it, download and install and unzip it to your main drive

lets just say you put it in your C:/ drive go here,
C:\ExecutionWoW NetherEmu 3.3.0a\Server
and run MySQL.bat
Than goto
C:\ExecutionWoW NetherEmu 3.3.0a\ArcEmu
Run arcemu-logonserver.exe let that fully finish opening,
than start arcemu-world.exe

Credits:
Darkmar for database and scripts and purity for core.
Thanks ExecutionWoW staff Drakonis, Johan, sebastian and others for helping me create this server. Dorito for updating to 3.3.0a

Well this is my first post on MMOpro.net and you might see a lot more :)
but my own stuff :)
If you like +rep :)

The Scripts wont load properly With NetherEmu Core V4
Barber Chair in the leveling zones crash WoW,
also when you use .commands they don't show up with anything even when you when use .look item ETC this is nothing i can do without modifying the core which i CBF doing haha (would be nice if kjanko lets me continue development of it) ;)
a few others i cant think off the of my head oh,
Loot Rolling - Cannot choose an option (always stays up - Until logout)
arcemu-world.exe gets stuck at Processing Spells - It WILL continure, you just need to wait
Spawning NPCs/Adding Items comes back with invalid item/npc despite being in the Database
Teleporting & T10 - There has been numerous reports of not being able to use .recall port, to any location in outlands or northrend, instead being teleported to GM Island. I have put this down to being a bug with several T10 pieces.

carlwowwow
10-01-10, 02:51 AM
Server crash when i click hearthstone in netheremu v3 have not tested in v4

Dorito
10-01-10, 04:36 AM
as far as i no V4 has no server crashs through hearthstone

carlwowwow
10-01-10, 04:43 AM
Okay. Cant wait for release :)

kjanko
10-01-10, 08:13 AM
NetherEmu core is made to support only server will level cap 80. Anything above will make the core unstable.
Anyway, nice release. +rep

Supermonkey
10-01-10, 09:35 AM
Some one got ExecutionWoW 3.2.2 Uncompiled core (Please upload)

Dorito
10-01-10, 04:19 PM
NetherEmu core is made to support only server will level cap 80. Anything above will make the core unstable.
Anyway, nice release. +rep
thanks but i have found netheremu is handling 255 leveling pretty nicely im putting it to upload b4 i go to work guy or girls :)

Apple
10-01-10, 09:10 PM
+rep =]

Dorito
11-01-10, 01:58 AM
thanks mysterious

Supermonkey
11-01-10, 04:11 AM
Dorito Do you got uncompiled core of ExecutionWoW If you got it i can make it 3.3.0a

Dorito
11-01-10, 04:17 AM
no i dont but its already 3.3.0a thanks to netheremu hmm although i prefer ArcEmu

Supermonkey
11-01-10, 04:26 AM
Please Upload :) +rep

Dorito
11-01-10, 04:39 AM
iam and thanks slow fing net will be up soon promise :)

Dorito
11-01-10, 07:13 PM
bumpppp

rlyboy
12-01-10, 10:34 AM
Hy this repack is nice but it fave alot of bugg's....
i +rep ...if is your repack... you can resolv this bugg's...and make another repack
1 of my bugg's : In lv Road [ Hyjal ] if i atack un moob he just look at me... not in lv road only everywhere..!!!:mad: :(
Thx RlyBoy

Dorito
12-01-10, 05:10 PM
hmm will have a look at it

Storth
13-01-10, 06:22 PM
+rep =S

Dorito
14-01-10, 05:22 PM
whats the :S for?

atomikgodz
19-01-10, 08:18 PM
i dont see link for repack download SOMEONE STOLE IT OMFG!!!! lol wheres it it at.........

Dorito
19-01-10, 08:32 PM
haha here http://www.megaupload.com/?d=Y7MOVM5O

atomikgodz
20-01-10, 12:26 AM
okay im a download and see what happens my 3-4 repack im trying out... lets see if i liek it any other repacks i cant seem to put npcs/vendors/items into game for 3.30 or whatever... the sql goes in fine but then in game after i restart everything nothing and plus on arcemu .additem and .createitem for ur person dont even work no a valid command so idontknow what to do there lol so lets see how this repack works :)

Dorito
20-01-10, 05:56 AM
Well as iam Not supporting this Repack anymore Since darkmar doesnt want me releasing this DB so i will be deleting the link
Try out my new one
http://www.mmopro.net/forums/releases/2744-release-mangos-blizzlike-3-3-0a-repack.html