PDA

View Full Version : [Guide] How to: Change the starting stats of a new character

Nika
04-08-08, 01:44 PM
In this guide Iīll show you how to change the starting stats of your player. This is very easy and just requieres the basics of Navicat.

1. Open Navicat

2. Connect to your database

3. Open the table "playercreateinfo"

4. Now you can change lots of things:

- positionx, positiony, positionz, mapid and zoneid can be changed, so new characters will start at a different point. (I know there are already guides for this here on *******)
- displayid can be changed for example if you want to create a new race for your private server. If you wanna change humans to skeletons, just change the displayid of all lines with race 1 to displayid 9786.
- BaseStrenght: Change this to change the amount of strenght for a new character of that row.
- BaseAgility: Change this to change the amount of agility for a new character of that row.
- BaseStamina: Change this to change the amount of stamina for a new character of that row.
- BaseIntellect: Change this to change the amount of intellect for a new character of that row.
- BaseSpirit: Change this to change the amount of spirit for a new character of that row.
- BaseHealth: I think you know for what this is...-.-
- BaseMana: Amount of mana (for warriors and rouges it wonīt show like the power/rage bar, but you can use spells that requiere mana)
- BaseRage: Same as BaseMana. 100 Rage ingame are 1000 Rage in the row. (Just add one 0 after your number of rage)
- BaseFocus: I wouldnīt change this. Focus is only requiered for the spells of pets.
- BaseEnergy: This is the amount of energy (Rouge/Druid cat) DONT put a 0 after your number!
- attackpower: New charīs attackpower
- mindmg: Minimum damage
- maxdmg: Maximum damage

I hope this guide helped at least one of you to customize his/her server.
Donīt be afraid to ask if you have any questions. Please donīt flame meh http://www.************/forums/images/smilies/frown.gif I know maybe this is common kowledge but i think some of you didnīt know so i posted it!

Don't Know if you can use this but I found every number for every class.
Warlock=9
Shaman=7
Druid=11
Priest=5
Paladin=2
Hunter=3

Boxxy
04-08-08, 02:37 PM
o.o i think this bugs chars now when you do it but you contributed +cookies

Nika
04-08-08, 02:38 PM
Ive Heard it bugs sometimes, I found it so I just felt like sharing because it looked good.