PDA

View Full Version : The Dark Carnival - Need's Devs and Some GMs

StickyIcky
05-08-08, 02:55 PM
Game Master Application
Rules: GMs must have ATLEAST 2 months experience on an ascent based server as a GM. They MUST know SQL fairly well.
Name:
Nickname:
Brief Description of you:
Online hours:
Why are you a good Game master:

Developer Application
Rules: Developer's need to know atleast 2 of the following languages: C++, C#, HTML, PHP, CSS, JavaScript.
Name:
Nickname:
Brief Description of you:
Online hours:
Why are you a good Developer:

Our site is still in beta so please post as many bugs as you can find IN OUR FORUMS, not here, Thanks.

http://www.tdcwow.org

Nika
06-08-08, 09:04 AM
Hey wig, want me to fix the site? Make it look different from all the other people's server who use that template lol >.<

Apple
06-08-08, 09:55 AM
lol i am using it too : P

StickyIcky
06-08-08, 12:24 PM
Its just a temp site, i am having the creator of that site make me a custom site :)

Cryloxx
06-08-08, 06:55 PM
i'd like to be a GM on ur server ;)

Boxxy
06-08-08, 10:20 PM
Developer Application
Rules: Developer's need to know atleast 2 of the following languages: C++, C#, HTML, PHP, CSS, JavaScript.
Name: Daniel R
Nickname:Noobcraft
Skills:Css Html Php(FRIKEN HATE DOING IT THOUGH GRRR) very good in lua
Brief Description of you:I own at emulation nuff said.
Online hours:Always
Why are you a good Developer:see [Brief Description of you]

Succy
13-08-08, 10:15 AM
Wewt, Good Luck :)

runiker
21-08-08, 03:35 PM
Its not letting me make an account i will talk to you tonight about it....

enegue
08-01-09, 03:05 AM
Game Master Application
Rules: GMs must have AT LEAST 2 months experience on an ascent based server as a GM. They MUST know SQL fairly well.
Name: Eugene

Nickname: Ludo/Ludokesh/Faeroth/Faerothie

Skills: Answering GM tickets, solving issues, catching hackers, providing great ideas for server development and always willing to help out.

Brief Description of you: I'm a 14 going on 15 year old boy living in Singapore, Asia. I have a good command in English. I've been a GM and an Admin with permissions "A" and "AZ" respectively with the fully given commands without account_forced_permissions.

Online hours: My online time is from 7pm to 9pm daily since school has just started for me. Nonetheless, I make the best use of my online time. My time is in GMT+8.

Why are you a good Game master: Well, I'm very patient. I've been a Staff Member on many servers such as Kamical WoW, Kas-WoW, THC-WoW and HSWoW. These are just a few examples. When it's time for me to do my job as a Staff Member of the server, I will do it well and complete it as soon as possible. For stuff such as reading tickets, I'm very good at it due to the fact that on several servers, no other GMs on that realm except me does tickets so yeah. I can also help you to develop items and manage your forums if you have one. =)

Hope to hear from you soon.

Cheers.