PDA

View Full Version : Review of Game2Guide.com

Cartman
21-01-10, 02:06 AM
Web Design

First of all, I like the style of www.Game2Guide.com. (http://www.game2guide.com/) It looks pretty cool on the cover and the layout is very delightful.

Easy Way of Communication

The whole website is written in plain English, so it's easy for me to find the things I needed in the game on either US server or EU server.

Thoughtful 24/7 Service

And what's more, another reason why I like this website and chalk it up as my game guide site is their 24/7 Live Chat service. No matter when I have any problem with World of Warcraft, I can always find them out and talk to them. And they did do all they can to answer my questions.

Safe Transaction
Security is pretty good too, I don't have to worry about identity theft. I got my privacy locked in definitely.

My Trading Experience
The last time I bought from them, I got 5000 Gold within 4 minutes. Just like their 5-minute guarantee. The whole thing about buying gold surprised me by how cheap the gold offered there and how fast they delivered my order to my account.

Overall I give them:
Website Design/Layout: 4/5
Price: 5/5
Security: 5/5
Livehelp: 4/5

Avidgamer
21-01-10, 05:39 AM
Nice review, keep it up.

joshiep
21-01-10, 04:30 PM
Good review thanks.

Stefen
21-01-10, 07:48 PM
Nice Website!!!!
Just bought 3000G !!!!
Legit and trustworthy.
A++++++++

Jackson
24-01-10, 07:47 PM
Good website~
The price is really favourable!

saben
12-04-10, 11:05 AM
My brother bought 2000 gold from them yesterday and received his gold, as promised, in less than 5 minutes.

So far a great site, would use for future purchases.