PDA

View Full Version : Need a Host Read :)

Milation
21-01-10, 11:17 PM
http://i685.photobucket.com/albums/vv211/Maverick123/awsome.gif

Hello as the heading says i am looking for a host for my realm. Now my realm name is Underground WoW and i had it going for awhile 80+ people online at times. I shut down for multiple reasons though and i did not have the time to deal with all of the bugs it had. So in my spare time i have been working on a core and db fixing bugs as much as i can etc. Now i am trying to restore underground wow and bring back the population, it may not be the same people but i am positive i can do it. I will be using mangos, evo Ftw . I know what i am doing and i am very experienced, The server will also always be running on the latest patch. I have a purchased domain and ready to use when ever. Sadly i do not have a Website made or a host obviously. Now i am looking for some one who has a descent pc or dedi and good internet to host my server. In return i will give you gm and donations or something, just let me know what you want? besides co-owner i am planning on being the only owner so i can keep track of everything easier. I will also need 24/7 access to the server through remote if possibly TV is fine but i dont prefer it.

If you are interested in hosting please fill this in.

Computer Processor:
Computer Ram :
Hard drive space:
Speed test (speedtest.net)

Please post your stats on the thread, But send me your msn in a PM so other people do not try and steal the host from me hehe . Thank you for your time.

Milation

kjanko
22-01-10, 08:02 AM
Good Luck.

Meteorra
24-01-10, 03:41 AM
Meteorra
---------------------------------------------------
Computer Processor: Intel Xeon 5420 (x2)
Computer Ram : 2GB / up to 24GB
Hard drive space: 500GB
Speed test (speedtest.net): 10Mbps

Email me if interested : [email protected]

Milation
25-01-10, 11:04 AM
I am interested and i will add when i get home. And will your email work with windows live chat?

Meteorra
25-01-10, 03:25 PM
btw that email not connected with msn so can you PM me Your MSN

Milation
25-01-10, 03:46 PM
k i sent it to you and im on now but ill be leaving very soon but ill be beack later around maybe 8 30 pm or 10 pm EST if your on we can talk then

Meteorra
26-01-10, 05:07 AM
i have added you on my msn just waiting for you to accept it..

Milation
26-01-10, 11:10 AM
il be on msn in liek3 hours i think what time zone arre you in?

sabba
06-02-10, 02:38 PM
gl bump