PDA

View Full Version : Howdy

Shinu44
22-01-10, 05:43 PM
Hail to you, fellow deviants of mmopro.
I am Shinu, some of you might know me as Shunz, Palisidewall, Suja, Lodo, or ascii. I am the man/machine that prefers to work on massive projects, hopefully you will take a look at the one I'm working on (soon to be posted in the recruitment section as soon as I have the required 10 posts). I've never been a fan for doing anything small, I'm a 25 year old security officer with lots of free time on his hands. I'm well skilled in c++ and I'm currently teaching myself LUA, I can code in 5 computer languages, of the more exotics for you old school vets is fortran, which only serves to remind me that no matter how annoying programming in anything can get, its still better than punch cards. :D
I am a highly educated individual, which can lead me to come off as sounding pompous, such has never been my intend, my goal is to be of assistance to others and complete projects that will add value to the society. Treat me with respect and I will do the same in return.
I love a good argument, you find what really matters to a person and how far they'll go to defend those values when you catch someone in an argument. I am a man of high ideals and even higher values, I tend to associate weakness with complacency.
I am a devout student of both psychology and philosophy, many of my strongest values and guiding points in life revolve around certain motto's that have survived the test of time. Often looked at as outdated and archaic, I find they serve a good direction for ones life and how to lead it.
My past modding/editing experiences is quite expansive, I have an ever growing team of developers that have stuck with me throughout the years, moving from one project to the next with me, those who give me a chance tend to find me a capable leader.
To expect everyone to like you is a ignorant outlook, there will no doubt be those who respond poorly to who I am and my outlooks. Note that whatever our discussion, I will never wish ill will upon you, so long as you can remain on an intellectual level of argument.
As you have obviously seen, I also tend to be quite long winded when writing, I think its important for a person to understand the entire direction of where I stand when I plan to debate anything, and as one who finds himself in arguments, I prepare myself to debate anything I write. Thus you will not find small or simplistic responses from me.

To fight ones nature is to fight ones very core, its doable... but not required when you tend to like the person you are. :)
Peace and long life.

Dimman
22-01-10, 05:57 PM
Greetings :)
Welcome to MMOPRO and enjoy your stay :)